Two hearts

Kaycee and Sean sat on the couch with tons of blankets and snacks. They had agreed to watch a scary movie on Netflix, even though Kaycee isn't very fond of them. Kaycee still was unsure and confused about their relationship. What exactly were they? They were cuddling on the couch and the movie was about thirty minutes in and Kaycee couldn't handle all the jump scares anymore so she said,
"Sean let's go dance pleaseeee!" Sean then stood up and grabbed her hand and said,
"Anything you want, and also we do need to work on the choero for buildabeast because it is tomorrow and I totally forgot." Kaycee smiled but then her smile changed into a worried face because they know only had limited hours to work on it.
They headed to her garage, where she had room to dance. They began to work on Sean's buildabeast choero that they had started to work on a day ago. Will and Janelle, the runners of buildabeast had asked both Sean and Kaycee to come up with something that could move people. They both agreed to make the dance about two people that love each other but it's an abusive and toxic relationship, like you love that person so much even though they hurt you mentally and physically. They began to work on the dance. They also decided to dance to the song, Love on the Brain by Rihanna. The dance was coming together beautifully and their bodies were so in sync. They decided to take a break. So they went and sat on a blanket outside. Sean looked at his watch and noticed it was 3:00 in the morning.
"Hey Kaycee are you tired at all?"
"No I'm not Sean, we need to finish this dance so if that means staying up a couple more hours then so be it." Kaycee replied with a smile on her face as she turned her head back towards the stars.
"Beautiful." Sean whispered under his breath. He thought Kaycee didn't hear him but she did and she replied,
"Thanks Sean you are beautiful to." Kaycee started to laugh.
"Uhh I didn't know you heard me." He said as he shook his head in embarrassment.
"Oh so you don't think I'm beautiful. Well then I guess you don't want a kiss from a girl that isn't beautiful." She said as a big smile grew on her face.
"Kaycee you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so lucky to have you in my life." He replies red faced but that might just be from dancing. He started to lean in and just as their lips were about to touch Kaycee put her finger in between them and said,
"Uh uh, we aren't finished with the dance." She got up and began walking inside and she giggled.
Sean thought to himself, this girl is going to drive me insane. He wanted her to be his. He smiled and they went back to dancing.

Buildabeast day
Sean and Kaycee only got 5 hours asleep last night. They finished creating and cleaning the dance at 5:00. They walked into the convention with tired eyes. All of their friends began saying hi to them and everyone was catching up. Will and Janelle walked up to Sean and Kaycee.
"How many hours of sleep did you guys get last night?" Will asked and you could tell that Janelle had the exact same question.
"Five." Sean whispered as Kaycee was almost falling asleep standing up.
"You guys go on in 20 minutes, I expect you guys to be awake by then and performing as best as you can." Janelle said with a worried face. Sean and Kaycee were chosen by Will and Janelle which is very important. They believe in those kids. They know what they are capable of.
Sean and Kaycee had both woken up a little bit and were about to go on stage. They know this has to be good or else Will and Janelle will never trust them with anything again.
They are on stage performing their lives out of themselves. It's amazing and it looks like an art piece brought to life. Their connection and chemistry is so intense. The music stops and their dance is over. Sean pulls Kaycee into the biggest hug ever and everyone is cheering. Sean and Kaycee both block out everything else it was like they were the only two in the entire room. They pull apart and Sean says,
"Will you be my girlfriend."
"Yes." Kaycee replied and they look into each other's eyes and kiss. It felt like nothing else in the world mattered. They pulled apart after 10 seconds on kissing and they look at the crowd. Janelle is crying and Will is smiling. The entire crowd went silent and everyone began to cheer. Janelle and Will ran up on stage and gave them the biggest hugs ever.
In that moment Sean and Kaycee knew they were made for each other.
Only they could give each other that feeling of love, hope, and trust. They gave each other their hearts and their hearts were in love with every single thing about each other. There were two hearts that day that had mended together to make one.

Yayyyy and we're done! I would like to thank everyone who voted on this story, it means the world. This has been such a fun short story to wright and I'm happy the way it turned out. If you guys would also like me to do Sean and Kaycee one shots, please let me know in the comments. Thank you for all the support!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️