Chapter 1

Dante POV

An 12 year old Dante is now part of Rias peerage. She made him her knight while he was asleep. She thought of a strong ally in the last surviving Uchiha, but was proven wrong when she noticed he is the weakest devil she ever saw.

Rias : Dante, do something!

Dante : I don't want to.

Rias : Forget it! Akeno, please?

Akeno : Fine.

Akeno kills the stray with her lightning.

Rias : Dante, why did I saved when you when you only disappoint me! It's such a shame I wasted my knight peace on you. Look at Kiba, he is only a devil since a few months and he already surpasses you like 100 times. You're such a waste of space.

She storms off. Akeno gives me a small kind smile and then goes after her. Kiba walks up to me and puts his hands on my shoulder.

Kiba : Dante, what she says is true. Don't you want to protect Rias?

Dante : Of course, but I'm too weak, you heard her.

Kiba : Dante, Rias saved me from dying, I owe her my life! If you don't want help her, or put her life at risk because of how weak you are, than I have no second thoughts on killing you!

Dante : Whatever.

I sit down on a nearby bench. Koneko walks to me.

Dante : What do you want?

She holds her hand out, with a chocolate bar in it.

Dante : For me?

She nods.

Dante : Thank you.

She sits down beside me. Then we hear a loud growl. Koneko seems to panic.

Dante : Kuro, be nice!

My wolf walks out of the shadow and stares at Koneko.

Dante : Kuro, she is a friend, please be nice.

He walks to her and instead of being all protective of me, he lowers his head.

Koneko : What does it mean?

Dante : It means he is sorry, he feels horrible. If you want to you can pet his head, he'll feel better than.

She pets him and he enjoys it. He lies his head down on her legs.

Koneko : He is cute.

Dante : I know.

BOOM

Kuro falls to the ground. Both me and Koneko gasp in shock. I look behind me to see Rias with a magic circle in her hands.

Rias : Get that filthy dog away from my Koneko!

Tears start to form in my eyes. He was my last and best friend! How dare she...