Chapter 1

"Howdy bruh," I said to Nick as I walked through the door. I always liked his house. When you walk in the first thing you see is the kitchen bar. To your left is the living room. It had a comforting atmosphere. He lifted his head from his phone and looked at me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I tried not to smile. I've always had a thing for Nick, but lately it's been more and more intense. I remember the first time I met him. My dad took me here after school because our parents were coworkers. He had gorgeous golden blonde hair, brown eyes like chocolate and the type of attitude you only saw on tv shows. He spoke his mind. I remember looking at that beautiful wavy blonde hair. A few weeks later he dyed it black, but it turned out blue instead. I think that made him look cuter.
As I took my shoes off by the door, I felt him staring at me. I don't know if he felt the awkwardness in the atmosphere, but I did. For the past two weeks I felt a little awkward around him. It's totally my fault. I had a dream about him. The weird thing is, it seemed so real. We were watching tv together on my bed and he said how much he cared for me. Then before I knew it, his toned body was hovering over me and his hips were thrusting passionately against me. When I woke up, I felt depressed. I wanted it to be real. I knew he would never like a girl three years younger than him. I walked over to the kitchen bar and sat down next to him. I set my phone on the counter. He was still staring at me. "What?" I asked. he smirked. "nothing". I felt my cheeks blush and my ears get hot as my blood rushed to my face. He quickly grabbed my phone off the counter. "Hey!" I screamed as I tried to grab it out of his hands. He stood up and held his hands up in the air. He was almost six feet tall, and I was only about five foot one. He was trying to guess my passcode, and he guessed it. My birthday and year. I gasped. What if he sees all my texts to my friends about him? I stood on the bar stool and reached up just as he crouched down. I jumped onto his back and grabbed my phone out of his hand before he saw anything he wasn't supposed to. Panting, I asked "what was that about!?". "To see your reaction" he replied. My reaction on the outside was to grab my phone out of his hands. My reaction on the inside was to throw his body against the wall, kiss him, trace my finger along his abs, slowly move my hand down to his crotch and show him all that I've been holding back. But that'll have to wait.