Pure Little Pup [05]

Edited

Chapter Five

I groaned as I felt a repeated banging in my head and it killed, most probably a horrific headache. I heard the sound of annoying beeping to my left and tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I was like there was weight on my eyes causing them to stay closed.

Then it hit me like a flashback.

Confronting the Alpha, running from Isaac, getting attacked by a rouge and then just darkness...

I could hear something move slightly and I began to panic.

Am I still in the forest? Is the Rouge still there? Is this how I will die?

I tried to open my eyes but nothing would work and I could feel my panic and fear rise quickly. I'm going to die. Finally someone heard my wish as I could feel the weight being lifted off of my eyes. I opened them slowly to be immediately blinded with bright light, I squinted and I could briefly make out a face which was very close to mine. My eyes began to slowly adjust and I started recognize some of the facial features and then I clicked on who the person was.

Alpha Isaac.

"Are you ok little one?" He asked, His deep voice still the same and still gave me the same reaction. I nodded not trusted my voice and he sat on my bed with a sigh holding my hand tighter, Wait when did he start holding my hand?

"A girl from your pack told me that you are getting bullied" He sighed and I tensed.

All the mean messages circling my head once again. This is when he rejects me, isn't it. Just as I wake up he is going to make me wish that he left me to die in that forest.

"I...It's Ok Alpha I...Isaac I w...was waiting for t...this to happen" I stuttered out, my voice was rough due to my dry throat.

"What are you talking about?" He asked but I knew he was lying. They always lie to me.

"Y...You're going to r...reject me" I stuttered again causing him to growl. He has finally realized,

This is it.

"I would never do such a thing!" He boomed and I my heart stopped for a moment. He isn't going to reject me.

"Would you think I would risk my fucking life for you if I was going to reject you?!" He shouted, causing me to whimper quietly.

Now look what you have done Darcia.

He took noticed of my whimpering and took in deep breathes to calm himself down.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you or upset you it's just-I mean what would make you think that I wanted to reject you?" He asked, giving my hand an encouraging squeeze.

"Because the pack told me" I said, this time no stuttering. I don't want him to get even madder by sensing my fear.

"Well don't listen to them. They are just stupid and jealous because you have found your mate and they haven't. You are mine little one, and will always be mine" He growled moving closer to me.

I moved over in the small hospital bed and he got in and lied down beside me pulling me towards him. His chest was warm making me snuggle into it to warm myself up

"I didn't fully introduce myself I am Isaac Grey and I am the Alpha of the Dark Midnight Pack. I am the only child and my favourite food is chicken" Isaac said, adding the last bit on the end to make me smile.

And it worked.

"I'm Darcia Howard and I belong to the Mason Pack. I am the weak link in the pack due to my size and I am also bullied. I am also an only child and my favourite food is noodles" I said and his smile faded.

I knew he wanted to ask about the bullying but I guess he didn't want to jump straight into it.

"Well together we make Chicken flavoured Noodles" He laughed which caused me too. [Actually one of my favourite flavours] He took a deep breath before asking the question that has been on the tip of his tongue.

"Why are you bullied?" He asked and I copied his actions taking in a deep breath of my own.

"I didn't fit in well when I was little, I got laughed at because of my small wolf which people thought I got because my family was poor but it actually just runs in the family." I began

"My family had always protected me ever since I was born and due to my wolf size they were more protective. Even though I am not the size of a kitten, more like a dog in its puppy stage, they believed the world was too dangerous for someone like me." I took another deep breath in for the last part.

"Once day I was out in the forest playing by myself in a little pond. I wasn't far away from our den and even though I was small I still had the same level of senses as the other pups in the pack. However this day I wasn't concentrating on my surroundings" I continued.

"While I was playing in the river, five rogues jumped out from the shadows and charged at me. My mother and Father heard my howl of fear and quickly came running." I said, and he sat in silence. I tried the hold my tears in while I said my last sentence

"They were both killed saving me and the pack has hated me ever since" I finished and I saw Isaac eyes begin to switch from black and blue.

"Isaac, calm down" I said but I got a growl in response, warning me to stay back for safety so I moved back.

"Isaac" I said slowly but got nothing in response. I moved closer to him and reached out and touched his cheek gently.

His muscles relaxed immediately and I was pulled into his chest.

"I am sorry Xavier tried to take over" Isaac said and I nodded moving closer to him.

"Xavier is your inner wolf isn't he?" I asked, Isaac nodded looking down at me.

"Can I meet him?" I ask, shyly looking into Isaac's blue eyes.

Chapter Five – Complete

Next: Chapter Six

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

Thank you so much for 182 reads! It means so much!x

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x