💯12💯

I'm saying right now, I don't know how much I'll be updating, school starts soon again. I have 21 days but today we're going and signing me up. Ughh I'm not ready. But eh, idc at this point.

Today was the day.
Ten and I were going to college.
'He' let us go almost a month ago and we kinda forgot about it all.
We still have no idea who it was, just know the person was 'sorry' and felt 'guilty' so he let all of us go. Bambam's family was out of state so he was living with Yugyeom for a while.

Ten looked up at me and brought me back from my thoughts. "You almost done?" He asks and smiles adorably. I look back down at my bag and shrug. "I don't know. I'm nervous." I say and he smiles and walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Ten..." I mumble quietly. "Yeah." He asks kissing my forehead. "Do you think you'll see someone else and leave me for them." I ask and he backs away slightly. "No. Baby why would you think that." He asks looking at me seriously. I shrug and turn around only for Ten to back hug me with his head on my shoulder. "I love you and only you okay? No matter what it'll always be you." He says and I smile slightly before shutting my suitcase. I turn around and hug him. "Let's go then." I mumble into his shirt. He nods and grabs both of our suitcases before following me out and locking the front door.