// Chap 7 //

" It's okay , darling. " he said with a smirk.

" umm.. what happened to your cheek ? "

I quickly covered it and nervously laughed.

" oh , nothing. Just a bit clumsy. "

Before he could speak the bell ringed signally students to go to their home rooms.

" umm sorry I have to go . " I said as I excuse myself from the cute gentlemen who was in front of me.

I made my way to my home room just in time and sat on my seat. Minutes later student arrived seating in their seats.

The teacher began talking about school issues. I felt something hit my head and it landed on the floor near me. I picked up the ball paper and undo it. It seem it was a note. And it read..

" don't forget you're tutoring me , bitch. "

I turned around to find Jake giving me a smirk and I turned back facing the teacher.

-

After being in my homeroom, I went to the cafeteria and grabbed lunch. I made my way to my table and sat down.

" Hey can I sit here ? "

I looked up, meeting once again with the guy I dumped into earlier.

" Huh ? umm y-yeah of course. " I said.

I noticed girls giving me threatening looks.

" So what's your name , darling ? " he said

" u-um huh. "

" .. cool name. "

If looks could kill, I'd be seven feet down

I think all the girls were jealous that the cute new student decided to sit next to me.

" what's your name ? " he repeated.

" I'm M-michelle. "

" Cool and you stutter a lot. "

" Sorry and if y-you don't mind me asking. W-why did y-you decide to sit next to me ? "

" Well, You're the only girl that doesn't seem hormonally crazy over me. " he said cooling.

" I hope, I don't come off sou-sounding rude b-but please avoid me, the other girls are staring at me as they w-want to kill me. "