7 · Alex Ernst (part 2 » 5)

You and Alex had been avoiding each other ever since the fight between you two happened a couple of weeks ago, and it was starting to affect everyone.

Usually you had Alex in all your videos, now you did them alone or with other members of the vlog squad. Alex usually just stayed with Dom and appeared in David's vlogs sometimes, seemingly unfazed by the fight with his best friends.

The fans definitely noticed and kept leaving comments on your videos and Alex's, but when they got no response from either of you they turned and started flooding the other members comment sections with questions.

The two of you, when neither was filming, wouldn't look at each other if you were in the same room, you'd sit as far away as you could from each other. Both of you being too stubborn to apologize first or even say anything first.

If any other Vlog Squad member tried to get you two to talk, it would usually just end up in a screaming match between you and Alex and everyone wouldn't dare interrupt for fear of being ripped apart by one of you.

But as the weeks went on, the fans getting more annoyed, your friends getting more annoyed, the fights getting more frequent, the insults getting more serious, everyone had had enough.

So, they did, possibly the most stupid and smart thing they could think of; lock you two in a room together to sort your problems out.

So that's how you two ended up, backs against opposite walls, glaring at each other, arms crossed. The sound of doors being locked and your friends saying

'We're going for dinner, when we come back you better be friends again!'

Seconds passed, which turned into minutes, which turned slowly into an hour.

You had taken resident on the floor, watching the ceiling fan slowly turn while your legs were spread out.

Alex still stood, arms crossed and looking at the floor. You couldn't see his face but he had an expression of hurt and confusion etched onto his face. Something that has been there since the fight.

He hated not talking to you.

He hated not seeing your smile.

He hated not hearing your laugh, and how you would cover your mouth as you didn't like how looked you looked when you did.

He hated not seeing how you would hold your glass and have your pinky sightly out and he'd call you posh, before denying it in a posh voice unknowingly.

He hated not seeing you come out from a random room to sit beside him and finish editing with your head resting on his shoulder.

He hated not having you call him and ask his opinion on something he didn't know but he still answered to keep you happy.

He hated not seeing the light in your eyes sparkle and your expressing change to one of a child's when you see a dog or a baby.

You glanced at Alex, he had buzzed his hair off for a video and it looks good.

You looked down remembering that he used to always tell you his video ideas.

He used to get so excited, his eyes would get bigger and he'd start using his hands more and he'd go on for hours, and you would never stop listening to him.

He used to barge into your house with ice cream and hot water bottles every time your period came around, he's excuse was always he didn't wanna deal with you being cranky, but you always noticed the small smile he had when you would thank him before he left to fill your hit water bottle.

He used to come over to your house and wake you up at godly hours to say he was in a mood too binge watch Game of Thrones, before dragging you down stairs to do so.

He used to always hug you after an a little argument that started between you too, and you'd both stay there, just holding each other, enjoying your presences, and subconsciously accepting each others apologizes, before he'd drag you out to get frozen yogurt or ice cream or whatever he could find before going up a hill and watching the sun rise, knowing it was your favourite thing.

You missed him.

And he missed you.

Alex and you both looked up at each other. Everything was peaceful as you just looked, you missed this. You smiled slightly, you missed him.

He noticed your smile and smiled back, slowly uncrossing his arms. He noticed you were wearing a Game of thrones shirt that you roughly tied together at your side, he missed those nights. He chuckled softly, he missed you.

Even tho, you both missed each other, neither said a word. Only staring longingly, at their best friend.

But, did they wanna be best friends, they had been best friends for years. Every one was convinced they were together, they even considered moving in before the fight had happened.

Both wanted more, but scared to say it, in fear of breaking their already fragile friendship, but when they looked at each other. They both knew they wanted more.

You smiled towards him, before opening your mouth to speak,

Alex looked at you, surprised your saying the first words, but looking at you, he knew them before you spoke and smiled brightly before a thin blush coated his cheeks.

You giggled before even saying anything, a blush appearing as well on your cheeks, not used to talking first, but smiling knowing its right.

I love you,

Alex smiled, shaking his head playfully before smiling and looking at you,

I know.