♡°•~《Chapter One》~•°♡

"Jacky, wake up! You're gonna be late if you don't get ready soon!" A mother by the name of Eleanor Ball yelled while banging on the bedroom door belonging to her son, John. He groaned and slowly sat up, stretching. The boy stood up and walked over to the closet.

After about ten minutes of looking for something to wear he decided on a soft purple sweater that had a black cross in the middle and roses down the sleeves, a pair of white overall shorts, and some black thigh highs. Grabbing the chosen outfit, he then walked to the bathroom to get ready.

×××××

After finishing the shower and getting dressed the curly headed teen walked downstairs to see his mother rushing to find all her things.

"Mornin' Mama" he said, looking at her with a smile.

She looked over at her son, face lighting up. "Awe, don't you look adorable!" She said, excitedly. Eleanor was very supportive of how her child liked to dress; in fact she loved it. She would always say how nice John looked and even helped him shop when they were out.

"Thanks, Mama!" The high schooler replied with a small giggle. She walked over and gave him a quick hug.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go now, I'm late. Might be working a long shift as well, okay?"

"Oh, alright..." John said quietly. "Uh, good luck at work then, love ya." She smiled and kissed the boy's cheek before rushing out the house.

He stood there for a moment after she left, silently praying she wouldn't be working too late this time.

John pulled his phone out when it suddenly buzzed in his pocket, a soft tune playing with it. It his alarm to head to the bus stop. He ran back to his room, grabbing his bag and slipping on some pastel pink combat boots. Once checking for all his things, he walked out the house and headed to the bus stop.

Walking up to the stop he was greeted with an excited shout from his long-time friend, Lafayette- or "Laf" for short.

"Hey! Good morning, mon ami!" He shouted, annoying the few other people waiting who were obviously still tired.

John walked up to them, shaking his head with a small smile. "Morning, Laf. Quiet down a bit, would ya? It's too early to be screaming."

"Oh, sorry, I was just happy to see you." They said and gave John a quick hug. Once separated the smaller boy took a moment to look at what his friend was wearing. Today, Laf had on black skinny jeans, a sleeveless dark red shirt that was laced together on the sides, and a pair of matching red knee-high boots. Their dark, curly hair was also pulled up into a tight bun like every other day. Now obviously neither of the two dressed very masculine- which some people made fun of- but most don't really care enough to say anything to them directly, thankfully. It was actually one of the things they bonded over when they first met. There weren't too many guys down for bright colors, skirts, and heels in their school.

"Is it just your life goal to always make me look like trash?" John said with a pouty lip.

"Oh, hush, you never look bad! You're adorable just like always." He said, patting the shorter boy's head which caused him to let out a quiet giggle. The two talked a little more until the bus finally arrived. John sighed heavily when it stopped in front of them. He hated riding the bus; it was too crowded and noisy. Luckily they were one of the first stops the bus had so there weren't many people right now. They walked onto the bus and sat in the very back seats like usual, quietly chatting as the vehicle soon filled with dozens of students. Thankfully, Lafayette was keeping John occupied from them all, trying their best to keep him from going into panic mode until the bus would finally make it to Washington High School.

John and Lafayette waited as all the kids started running off, pushing and shoving each other to try and be first.

Just looking at that disaster made John's anxiety go up, made him unintentionally cringe into a ball.

Once most of the kids were out he and Laf made their way off the bus and walked inside the school. They joked and laughed, making their way down the hallway until they sadly had to separate. Lafayette's locker was in the Math hall, where his first class was also located, on the first floor while John's was on the second floor in the Civics hall.

He always hated when the two had to separate, now all alone, going through the crowd of students, the noise almost sending him into sensory overload. Despite barely anyone knowing he existed, John always felt like people were staring, judging him. He wouldn't blame them for doing so, though. He doesn't exsctly come across as "normal."

Pushing those thoughts aside he quickly rushed up the stairs to his locker.

××××××

As John was walking up to the lockers he saw a group of kids blocking them. Of course, his just had to be one of those specific lockers. Nervously, the freckled boy walked over, his head down, and quietly asked them to move.

"U-uhm excuse me, c-could you uh please m-move?" He asked, trying not to stutter, but failing miserably. One of them glanced his way, looked him up and down and scoffed obnoxiously, then went back to their conversation. He huffed quietly and asked them again...

They still ignored him.

John was about to just walk away, accepting that they wouldn't listen, when he heard a familiar voice chirp up. He looked around for the voice and found that he was, indeed, correct.

Walking towards them was Alexander Hamilton, the guy everyone knew.

"Yo Thomas, you guys might wanna leave. Washington's been looking for you guys and he seems pissed. Think he knows about you guys fucking around with his stuff." They all laughed for a moment, thinking he was kidding. When Alex just stared at them, his face completely serious, they realized he wasn't. Their eyes widened in fear and rushed down the hall and down the stairs, tripping over one another in their terrified stampede. John had to hold back a laugh when he heard one of them fall. Looking back at Alexander, John saw him instantly lose his serious composure and bust into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, my God, those fucking idiots! They fall for anything you fucking say!" He yelled, still laughing, which caused one of the teachers to poke their head out of their classroom and scold him on his language.

God, he looked so cute when he laughed. Actually he looked cute all the time, especially today. He had on his usual black ripped jeans, black combat boots, a white t-shirt with a dark blue flannel over it. He also his normal accessories; a few bracelets, a choker, and his dark blue gauges. Fuck, how John wished he wasn't straight.

Oh, by the way, did we mention John may have a teeny tiny lil crush on Alexander?..

Okay, actually he has had a huge crush on him since the sixth grade. No one besides Laf knew- and that was only because they have been friends since forever.

Once Alexander had calmed down he turned to look at the smaller boy. "So, you gonna get your shit out your locker or just keep staring at me?"

"Oh yeah, crap! I needed to get my books!" John quickly turned around, a slight blush on my face. "Craaappp! He caught me staring, he's gonna think I'm weird!!" He thought as he put in the combination, opened the locker, and grabbed the needed books. After putting his bag away and closing the locker, John turned back to him.

"T-thank you for uhm getting them to move. You didn't have to do that..." He said quietly, looking down at his shoes, face still redder than Iron Man's damn suit.

"Eh, no big deal. They needed to move their asses so you could get your stuff." Alex told him, that adorable smile still on his face. "Anyways, you might wanna hurry, the bell is gonna ring soon." John nodded and said "thank you" once more to him.

"See ya later, Laurens." He patted my head and walked off.

John stood there for a moment, slightly shocked that The Alexander Hamilton knew who he was, eventually heading off to class, a big smile on his face.

×××××××××××××××××
AAANNNNDDDD THERE'S YOUR CRINGE KIDS. IDK WHY IM WRITING THIS ESPECIALLY AT FUCKING MIDNIGHT BUT UHM OH WELL IG I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING SORRY I GOT BORED ASF AND THIS HAPPENED