Loveable Idiot

Hercules' POV

I hate feeling like this, I'm so tired of tryin' fight this. I'm asleep and all I dream of, is waking to you!

The longer I'm in this coma, the more I realize I'm slowly losing her. Oh how I adore her, oh how I'd fight for her... Oh how I need her.

Comatose...

Y/N POV

I was passed out on a chair, my dog was in my lap. I was thinking to myself as I slept and decided to call him Charlie.

I felt two arms engulf me and lift me up, my eyes shot open in panic. I looked up and saw Herc, he was awake.

I felt tears form in my eyes as I let out broken laughs of joy, "Shh... I'm here." He whispered and sat back on the bed, holding me close.

I sobbed into his chest, Charlie jumped off and onto the floor, laying beside the bed. My hands fisted Hercules' clothes.

I heard the door swing open and gasps, I assumed it was Lafayette and everyone else. I didn't care, I continued to cry into Hercules; I had so many emotions running through me.

Hercules soothes me and stroked my hair gently, he gave my head a tender kiss. I smiled and looked up at him, kissing his chin gently.

Hercules grinned and grabbed my chin, pulling his face to mine. Our lips met like they haven't touched in years, as I kissed him I could tell he's missed this as much as I have.

We pulled away for air and smiled fondly at each other before the group began to hugs us both. I giggled as some of them wouldn't let go.

Lafayette and John had to be pried off of Herc, I let go of him but he wouldn't let me go; so I stayed on the bed cuddled with him.

"Heh.. well we got the food you ordered." Alexander said awkwardly, I chuckled and took my Chicken nuggs from him.

"Hercules, you're probably starving.." I muttered under my breath, I look up at him and hand him a nugget.

He chuckled and opens his mouth, I set the nugget in his mouth and he began to eat it. "Y'know I can eat when I get out of here." Hercules claimed.

"I know. But I want to feed you," I giggled and fed him another nugget as I ate some fries. Herc rolled his eyes and nodded, eating some fries I gave him.

:-: :-:

Hercules' POV

I managed to get my hand to move, before I knew it I saw a bright light. My eyes opened.

I looked around the room and saw Y/N with a puppy, a shepherd puppy. They were both passed out, this brought memories back from when I'd come home to her passed out.

I forced myself to stand and walked over to her. I lifted her small frame into my arms, sitting back down on the bed.

Her gorgeous E/C eyes that I longed to see fluttered opened, the dog hopped out of her arms and onto the floor beside the bed.

Her eyes brimmed with tears and she let out broken laughs, I pulled her into a warm embrace and fought back tears.

She cried happily into my chest and her hands fisted my clothes, "Shh... I'm here." I noticed the guys walk in and they had shocked expressions.

I chuckled as they began to hug us both to death, Lafayette and John has to be pried off of us. I looked at Y/N with a wide grin.

I kissed her head and began to stroke her hair, she looked up at me and kissed my chin. I chuckled and grabbed her chin, leaning down until our lips connected.

I've waited a month and half for this, to feel her soft lips against mine. Now I can hold and cherish her, like she deserves.

She took some food from Alex and mumbled something, she then looked up at me and held up a nugget. "I can eat when we get out of here." I told her. "I don't care, I wanna feed you!" She claimed.

I chuckled and opened my mouth, she fed me some nuggets and fries.

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

We were back at the dorms and I was make sure Herc didn't push himself, that man is impossible.

"Herc! Stop, I'll get it for you!" I exclaimed as he reaches into the oven with an oven mit, "I'm pretty sure I can cook." He mumbled and pulled some pizza out.

I sighed, "You're overreacting Y/N, calm down." Hercules muttered and sets the pizza on the counter. He took off the oven mits and sets them in an drawer.

"I know. I know. I'm just worried, I don't want you to hurt yourself." I murmured. "I know, and it's completely understandable. But how will I do things when you're not around if you're always babying me?" Hercules asked.

"I guess you have a point." I huffed in defeat and sat down as he hands me a plate of pizza. I took a few bites before I got thinking.

I set my pizza down, Herc's expression shifted into worried and his eyebrows knitted together. "Hey, Herc..." I whispered.

"Yes, kitten?" He asked softly. "I'm worried." "Why?" He asked, setting his slice down and giving me his full attention.

"I'm worried one day you'll love another girl, who isn't me." I frowned, Hercules sighed and turned me to face him.

"Honestly, I probably will." He claimed, my heart sunk. "W-What?" I fought back tears, "You'll meet her." Hercules told me, I sniffed and composed myself.

"Why would she meet me?! What the fuck." I exclaimed. "Because one day she'll look up at you, and call you mommy." Herc grinned broadly.

I blushed lightly, he pulled me into him. He embraced me tenderly and kissed my forehead.

:-: :-:

A/N: Yes, I'm alive.