Chapter 19

Aysia POV

Bruhh we sitting down here with all Maya family and we having a good ass time. Im laughing my ass off at these people but Janet gives me a bad vibe. That bitch look sneaky as hell. I excused myself to go and find Maya and Ole Yeller. I walked up stairs and I was just walking around until I heard something a little conversation going on. I found the door that it was coming from and I put my ear to the door. 

"But we are at my dad's house"

"Just relax"

"I am not about to do this in my dad's house"

"It's not sex babe, just a little fun"

"I thought you said you don't do that"

"Im just experimenting"

Then I heard some moaning and I made a stank face. They nasty asses. I had the urge to pe really bad so I went to the bathroom. After I did my business I was about to walk back down stairs until I heard some more talking and it wasn't Maya nor August. It sounded like Janet sneaky ass. I think she was on the phone.

"Yes she is here"

......

"I will try to get her alone"

......

"When?"

......

"Oh yes, and I am going to try to get my hands on that sexy man of hers"

......

"Okay see you then James"

I ran from the door and back downstairs. What the fuck is going on around these parts?

August POV

Well after I gave Maya her little present, I grabbed her hand and kissed her. She pushed me off.

"You will not kiss me after where your mouth has been"

I laughed. 

"Bae it's your's tho"

"That don't mean I want to taste it"

I laughed at her and she gave me a toothbrush and told me to go and brush. 

I did and then we went back downstairs. 

We sat and talked to everone for a little while. Her dad loosened up on me and I am glad. Aysia kept on looking at Janet like she was trying to figure her out. I hope everything is okay. 

After being there for a ittle while, we ended up going to eat and then back to our hotel.

Maya and I showered together after I begged her because she thought I was trying to have sex with her. I wanted to but I have to respect her wishes. So after we got settled, we got in the bed and she layed on my chest.

"Start talking" I said sternly.

She sighed and began her explanation

"Well My first name is Arrianna. Maya was just a nickname. As you know, my mom is kind of mean and very perfect. She has always been the one who was the hardest to get along with. My teaching job. Well I was supposed to be teaching at a highschool, but I moved to Atlanta and My apartment was super small and I couldnt find a job so im kind of messed up in that area. That was around when I met you"

"What about James"

She looked a little scared when I said his name.

"Umm can we just finish this tomorrow"

Then she turned over and turned off the light. I am so confused bruh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why is Maya's momma so uptight?
What is Janet up to?
Why is Maya so scared of James?
Vote, comment, and share!