seven

Killian's POV

"This is getting out of hand," Snow looked between David and I, "First Emma, now Regina? We need to stop this woman."

"In case you're new here, that's what we were trying to do for the past hour," Sarcasm dripped in every word I said. I smirked as David gave me a look.

"This isn't only about Emma, anymore," David sighed, "This... this witch is plucking us one by one, just like Zelena did. We don't even know if it's just them. What if she's taking the ones that only has magic?"

"Then Rumplestiltskin will be taken," I muttered, "And we'd be damned."

"Gold can protect himself-" David began but I interrupted, "For what seems like the tenth time, this woman is somehow too dark for Rumplestiltskin to handle."

"Then we protect Mr. Gold." Snow glanced down the street, where his shop was at.

"This might be a trick," I warned, "Maybe she wants us to think that she's doing one thing when she's actually doing another."

"Then we split," David looked at Snow, "Mary Margaret, you stay here with Gold and gather as many people as you can to guard him while we go and find this mystery girl."

She pursed her lips, obviously not liking the idea but she finally mumbled, "Fine, I'll go get Henry and put him somewhere safe." She looked at him intensely, "Good luck, and be careful."

She walked up and gave him a long kiss before pulling away but he cupped her cheeks, most likely not wanting her to leave so soon. They gave each other a small smile before she looked at me, nodded goodbye, and walked away, carrying Neal with her.

I watched as David examined Snow slowly walk away from us with sad eyes. Once she was gone, he sniffed- quite dramatically if you asked me- and finally looked in my direction, avoiding my eyes. "We should get going," He muttered.

"Wait!" I called, before he turned. He gave me a curious look before I asked him, "Why did you look at your lady... as if you'll never see her again?"

"This woman," David clenched his jaw, "most likely wants to kidnap anyone who wields magic. She'll take all the risks there possibly is just to get these people. And here we are, two mortals getting in her way from what she wants," He finally looked at me with an unreadable expression, "Don't blame me for thinking that we, both, will never see her, nor this town, ever again."

***

Emma's POV

I looked at Anna in disbelief as she was pushed into my cell. I didn't even flinch as the men slam the door and locked it afterwards. All I did was stare as Anna did the best she could to avoid eye contact.

Finally, after a few minutes, her eyes reached mine as she irritably asked, "What?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, still staring at her in disbelief.

"I failed," She muttered to herself, sliding to the floor, ignoring my question, "She gave me many chances and I failed. I didn't want to do her dirty work, so I refused. Yet, she was still soft on me. By the third time she told me to do it, and I didn't, I expected her to rip my heart out and crush it. She did take it, but as you can see, she didn't kill me." Anna pursed her lips, "I couldn't do it, you know? I couldn't just kidnap someone and let them rot here-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I interrupted her, "Slow down. First of all, who did this... woman want you to kidnap?"

Anna was quiet for a moment and I began to become angry. If she didn't want to tell me, she could've at least not ignore-"You."

"What?" I blurted out.

"You," She repeated, "She wanted me to take you, but I didn't have the heart to let you die here. Well, now I don't even have a heart"

"I'm sorry..." I muttered, "But, who's the woman who wanted to keep me here in the first place?"

"You don't know?" She looked at me with a puzzled look.

I shrugged, "I have no idea."

"She's a very evil queen," Anna explained, "Or so I heard. I left to another realm before I've ever knew about this. People say that she's done terrible things back then. They described how she tricked people into facing their deaths, or simply making them go mad. I believe she goes by the name Regina."

***

~ Elsa's and Anna's Backstory ~

"What the hell are we doing?" Anna screamed at her sister after Elsa had summon a portal right in the middle of her bedroom.

"We're going to another land," Elsa smiled, looking at the portal, mischievously, "Too many people know of my powers and my wishes in this land. In this new land, I shall rule the kingdom and every single person whom my eyes lay upon."

"You don't have to do this, sister!" Anna screamed over the noises that the strange, green whole made, "We can live happily together in this world, with lovely villagers and our lovely family!"

"Oh, you have forgotten, haven't you?" Elsa hissed, "You have ruined my last chance of happiness just because you wanted him to yourself! You are the reason we are leaving, my little sister, and don't you dare think otherwise."

Anna's eyes were pleading but she didn't say another word. Instead, she closed her eyes and felt Elsa jump into the portal, leading her to go in as well.

It was a disturbingly amazing trip to the new realm. For the first five seconds, it felt like you were floating in the air. But reality hit you hard as you suddenly felt the ground beneath you and fell face-first towards the sparkling grass. Anna groaned as Elsa quickly pulled herself up.

"We're here," Elsa smiled proudly, "We're in our new lives."

They were in a forest. Anna wanted to say it was ugly but the trees were prettier than herself! She slowly got up and took in the view. The trees and plants had a unique glow to them and so did the grass. The sky was was a perfect blue and the sun shined brightly. It was a beautiful sight, almost seemed enchanted, and Anna wished she could keep the view forever in her mind.

"Who are you?" A firm voice behind them asked.

They both whipped around, only to face a woman that had an unusual wardrobe. She wore leather pants, like a man, with a black blouse and a long, red coat flowing behind her back and legs. Her hair was styled into an interesting bun with a top hat covering it from the sun.

"I am Queen Elsa," Elsa introduced herself, smugly.

The woman gave her a look then began to laugh. After a while, her laughter started to fade away, "You must be new here, and sadly mistaken," The woman smirked, "I am the Evil Queen of this land, but it's nice to know that someone wants to... replace me."

|~|~|

You see? I'm a good author. I'm posting early again (:

So, it took me a while to realize OUAT were filming on July 16 and 17 ._. Wasn't very active on instagram and tumblr DX

Oh well, at least I got some photos ^~^ Who am I kidding?! I got like a BAJILLION photos. Most of them from instagram ^u^

And I was even more late to realize that Book 3 of Legend of Korra came out :OOO Lol, I was, like, 7 episodes late but I caught up ^~^ From dis awesome website c: that has like no virus :D

Whale, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^~^

~ xoSarah