Four.

EDITED

--- (Name This Line?) ---

My heart pounds wildly as his eyes then land on me. They're a gorgeous light brown, a hazel colour when the light catches them. They analyse me intensely.

"Hi, baby," I say as sincerely as I can whilst pleading with him through my own brown orbs to play along. After a tense few seconds of silence between us.

"Hey, it took you long enough." He sends me a smile, dimples showing up on either side of his cheeks. "Thank you for making sure she got here safely." He addresses the guard, who is now wearing a deep frown. Heh, take that. Instead of a verbal reply, Sable's guy posing as the guard just grunts as he stomps off down the aisle, to seat himself. Sighing, I shrug off my bag and place it in the space under my chair before nervously taking a seat next to this mystery guy, who I've convinced everyone is my husband.

"Thank you," I say in a low voice and he just eyes me curiously.

"Who are you?" His voice is stern and shy if any emotion.

"Kimi Grimur," I say steadily, trying to keep the nerves out of my voice. I see his eyes widen in surprise, then they become weary. Has he heard the name before?

"Ah." He pauses and thinks for a minute. "And where's your actual husband?"

"Erm..." Think fast, think fast, think fast. What did Carl say? "I don't know. We're actually sorting out our divorce."

"Sorry, to hear that. What's his name? If you don't mind me asking," he says as he narrows his eyes. I chuckle nervously under his intense stare – totally ignoring the safety announcements of the flight attendants.

"Hyde..." I screw my lips up as try to act convincingly.

"Grimur as well, I assume?"

"Yes, that's right." I think I'm pulling it off. "Why? Do you know him?"

"Why does security think I'm your husband?" He ignores my question and sits back in his chair, crossing his arms.

"Honestly, when they said my husband was on the flight and if I wanted to sit next to him, I instantly said yes." Time to put GCSE Drama to good use.

"Why? You're getting divorced." His eyes watch my every movement.

"Yeah, but... I still love him. I-I wanted a chance to talk again, even if it were because we were both seated together coincidently on a plane." I sigh and let my eyes glaze over. When I hear him sigh, I take it that he believes me. I shake my head to look as if I'm getting over it. "But, anyway, enough about me. What's your name?" He just looks at me and snorts softly, the corner of this lips twitching up into a smirk.

"Hyde Grimur, pleased to meet your acquaintance," he says smoothly. Shit. I thought the real Hyde G was dead!

"Haha, what a coincidence." I laugh, smiling brightly to hide the nerves that are jetting off faster than a plane. "I'm sure he'd be in stitches if he were here."

"There's no such thing as a coincidence." His voice his blunt as he readjusts himself in the seat so he can look me in the eye – intimidating. "And all this doesn't explain why you pretended that I was your husband."

"Oh..." I trail off, I don't even know what to say.

"Yeah, 'Oh'." His eyes tear me apart like a predator with his prey. "So, you can either tell me the truth, and I'll play along with your little shenanigans, or I'll call security over right now and tell him I've never met you, it's obvious he's already onto you for something."