Chapter: 3 What happened to Kathy!

Hey! This chapter reveals what’s wrong with Kathy. Enjoy,  vote and comment!

****************************************************************************************************

Chapter Three: What happened to Kathy!

Nik’s POV

Oh my god! Of course a hot guy like him won’t be single. He must be Kathy’s boyfriend because everybody else calls her Kathy. My heart sank and I stared straight face at him. “Uhh... she’s with the doctor now”. Without a second glance he ran towards the hospital. I could not retain curiosity and followed him back to the hospital wing. The doctor was still in with Kathy.

  After about five minutes the doctor came out and all of us flocked around him. “Who is Ms. Kathylin Amber’s family here?” the doctor interjected.

“Me” said Vally’s brother and followed the doctor for talking in private.

One minute... two…five minutes and the door opened once again. Vally’s brother’s face did show relief but wait; can I see anger in his eyes?

“Need to talk to Kathylin privately for a minute” he growled under his breath. Yes! He did growl.

I know it’s wrong, but I stood near the and tried to hear the conversation going on inside.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked.

“I THOUGHT YOU TRUSTED ME!” this time I could hear the pain in his voice.

I could not hear Kathy’s side of the conversation.

As I heard angry steps towards me and I backed away from the door. Out came Vally’s brother looking red in the face and stomped away mumbling something under his breath.

<Smile’s POV>

I knew something would go wrong. I didn’t ever like Kathy’s boyfriend. Something was bad.

Trembling, we entered the hospital room. Kathy lay on the bed. With shivering hands she lifted the shawl on her shoulders exposing her skin. We gasped! There were black blue bruises everywhere and a deep cut that ran on her back. How did this happen to my best friend! I shrieked in my mind.

Ethan. Only one name I could think of. I am going to kill that (guess the word). I couldn’t retain the anger in me.

Without a second thought I jumped in my car any hit the gas. I pulled over outside Ethan’s house and yelled for him to come out. But his mom opened the door “If it isn’t Smile! What can I do for you honey?”

“I want Ethan” it sounded like a bark.

“He isn’t home”  

“Uh ok. Thank you”

Coward! Ran away when things got bad.

<Unknown POV>

Three long haired men and a boy sat around a round table.                          

“She’s of age; it’s about time for the change.”

“Yes Jolon, we must begin preparations, she must be kept safe.”

“Ley, my son it’s your duty, to keep her safe until she completely turns. It is the most vulnerable part of the change. Bring her to us when she shows the signs. Her well being is your responsibility”

“Yes father I will. You can trust me. ”

“We will wait for the time to come”

*********************************************************************************************

How many of you are on team “Hate Ethan”? And what was the mysterious gathering in the end?

Keep reading to find out! ;)