chapter 2 : welcome to beacon part 1

(y/n) p.o.v

I soon got to bull head that was picking up students for beacon academy I was the first one to be pick up I sat down and I pulled one of my combat knifes I call the black butterfly it was much large knife then the others I have with me I was looking at my reflection in the blade in it I saw my eye was bloody red color , I hope nothing bad will happen while I'm here because all I see in this reflection is nothing but monster now , I then put my weapon away and look out the window looking at Vale .

3rd p.o.v
( Meanwhile somewhere else in Vale )
Two strange hoodie figures we're standing on top one of the buildings looking at the bullhead that was picking up students for beacon .
( The clothing the strangers are wearing.)

???: So I hear that's the boy ozpin asked him to attend beacon and he accepted the offer

??? #2: really now? I thought he would decline an offer like that what changed ?

???: Maybe he thought it was time for a change does it matter he's not a threat we been order to gaurd Vale in case anything unusual happens.

??? #2: your right if he's here then his creator isn't too far behind .

???: Yeah we need to keep looking before it's too late should we informed ozpin of the situation ?

???#2: no he already suspect of him of him being a vampire so there's no need to worry .

???: I figured he would he is a trustable Ally and good friend anyways come on let's get moving.

The figures then disappeared from sight .

(Y/n)p.o.v
I was sitting while everyone was going on about I then saw the girl I recognize from the night before her name was Ruby she being huge by a girl who must be the same age as me .

(Ruby)p.o.v
I standing while my sister yang was hugging me real tight .

Yang: ooh I can't believe my baby sister is coming to beacon with me this is the best day ever!

Ruby: please stop.

Yang: but I'm so proud of yooouu!

Ruby: really sis it was -
I stop talking when I saw a familiar face and I figured it out who it was it was that boy from the other night yang notice me looking at something she turn and saw who I was looking at.

Yang:ooohh does my little sister have crush on someone ?

Ruby: YANG!

Yang: what ? Though I don't blame you he is quite cute and handsome .

Ruby:* blushing * yang it's not like that ! You remember when I told you and Dad about that boy that help him with those bad guys !? That's HIM.

Yang: ooooh yeah now I remember , still you should have told me he's cute .(Ruby blushes at Yang's comment about y/n.) Well let's go say hi then.