Plushie

Fluff/Crack

Fluff meter: 💛💛💛

Trigger warning:
-none

Word count: 731
Time needed to read: 3 mins<

A.N: This is the plushie I imagine Frankie cuddling, his name is Chomp and he's one of my super soft plushies lmao:

N: This is the plushie I imagine Frankie cuddling, his name is Chomp and he's one of my super soft plushies lmao:

Enjoy!
___________________________

Frank had been pissing Gerard off lately.

He hadn't done anything intentionally or apparently annoying like blowing an airhorn at 4 am or putting shaving cream in his shampoo or sneak attacking him, (all things he had done in the past however). No, the reason for Gerard's disdain was a plush dinosaur by the name of Chomp.

Frank had acquired the fluffy demon's creation three days ago at a little coffee shop and he hadn't put it down since.

He was always with it, or rather it was always with Frank. It remain tucked under his arm while he read comic books, standing dutifully at his side while he watched A Nightmare Before Christmas for the billionth time, and at night, Frank spooned it like a lover.

Gerard was jealous.

He had done his best to keep his disapproval hidden, but one moment, he snapped.

Gerard, Frank, Ray, and Mikey were in the living room relaxing after dinner. Gerard was trying his best to focus on the comic panel he was sketching, but his eyes kept darting to Frankie, who was currently nuzzling the dinosaur against his cheek absentmindedly, smiling sweetly. Gerard's pencil snapped in his hand loudly as his annoyance got the better of him.

"Geez, Frankie! You don't have to treat that thing like it's your boyfriend or something!" he spluttered before storming out of the room.

"What was that about?" questioned Ray.

Mikey shrugged, chasing after his brother, leaving a dumbfounded Ray and Frankie alone in the room.

_________*Time Skip*_________

"What the hell is wrong with you, Gerard?"

A pout formed on his face, as he crossed his arms and looking the other way, refusing to meet his brother's unforgiving, penetrating stare he'd learned to master over the years.

"Nothing at all!"

Mikey scoffed, "Gerard, you've been so irritable! Grinding your teeth, snapping pencils, having random outbursts of anger...You're like a sexually frustrated teenage boy! You've been pissy ever since Frank bought that plushie at that coffee shop, and if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were jealous!"

Gerard abashedly stared at the ground, not daring to say a word, unable to formulate a coherent, let alone clever response.

"Oh my God," Mikey realized, an amused look on his face, "You are jealous!"

"Don't laugh at me!" he whined.

"I'm not laughing."

"You are too!"

"No I'm not."

"Are too."

"Nope."

"Then what are you doing?"

"Wondering why the hell you're still sitting here pouting and making excuses instead of cuddling with Frankie."

"I'm not pouting!"

Mikey gave him a 'see what I mean?' look, and Gerard sighed in defeat.

Mikey always won these arguments. Sometimes it was like he was the older brother, not the other way around.

_________*Time Skip*_________

Gerard stormed back into the living room like a man on a mission, which he was. Sometime between his initial outburst and the pep talk/'get your shit together, Gee' talk Mikey had given him, Ray had left the room, leaving only Frankie and his cuddle buddy behind.

Gerard strode over to the couch he was sitting on, plucking the stuffed animal from under the boy's arm, prompting an accusing look from Frankie.

"No," Gerard firmly stated, taking the place of the dinosaur and nuzzling into his best friend/crush.

"Give me back my stuffed animal you dolt!"

"No."

"It's soft and cuddly, hand it over!"

Gerard kissed his chest, "So am I."

"But—" Frank started.

"I can give you something the dinosaur can't," Gerard spoke in a lowered, sultry tone.

Frank gulped, "And what's that?"

Gerard slapped him, "That's what you get for trying to replace me with a teddy, you dumbass!"

From inside his room, Mikey smiled. Yep, it sounded like Frank and Gerard were back to normal. He didn't even question it when he spotted them spooning each other in their sleep that night...or the night after.

The end!
___________________________

Cuddling is so nice oml. Like don't get me wrong, I love being single but like hand holding and hugs and all that cute stuff is my weakness and I'm a bit jealous of all these cutesy prompts haha.

See you in the next chapter!

________________________