Dolph Ziggler (request)

"Jared, can you shut that damn dog up!" Kate yelled in a cold tone to her husband. "Oi! Shut it!" Jared screamed as he finished throwing out the garbage.

Jessie, a blind golden retriever puppy winged as he laid down uncomfortably. The choking chain stabbed her filthy paws. "Dumb dog," Jared grunted as he made his way back into the warm house.

The cold air was biting Jessie's scruffy fur and he whined again, not that anyone heard her. He lifted his head up and howled, praying for help. To the poor, innocent puppy's horrific luck, there was a huge rumble before the night sky began pouring with rain.

Jessie howled once more as the ally of the unforgiving rain, hail, ferociously attacked the dog. He was in pain and had nowhere to go. He was 'resting' on an intolerably cold stone floor with a small, tight chain grabbed his neck almost choking him.

Some of Jessie's fur was missing due to his almost constant chewing in an attempt to rid himself of the merciless fleas. He was full of cuts because isolating Jessie from happiness just wasn't enough for Jared and Kate. They beat him relentlessly whenever he disturbed them in any way.

The door was slammed open and Jesse froze, not knowing what was happening. He thought it was thunder but he couldn't be sure. He didn't even know what the world around her looked like anymore. See, when Jessie used to sleep indoors, Kate got fed up of him stalking, sorrowful eyes. So she blinded him. She blinded an innocent little puppy and then proceeded to neglect and abuse him.

Jessie lost all hope. He didn't understand what was really going on. He was terrified though. So terrified.

As he listened intently to the stomps of Jared's boots on the wet stone, he waited for the pain anxiously. He had no idea when it would come, or if it even would. He couldn't see. He heard the rattling of metal and shifted away until he felt an unfamiliar substance beneath his dirty paws. He stumbled back, unknowingly leaving the garden.

"Kate! It's going!" He heard Jared yell and that encouraged him to walk faster. He knew what some words meant, though he wasn't fluent considering he's a dog. He knew what 'it's leaving' meant and he knew he was leaving that torturous life behind.

He heard the creaking sound of the gate shutting as the rain and hail continued to pour and he walked, not sure at all where he was going.

He could get run over but he'd never seen a car before so he knew nothing of the dangers. Jessie was scared though, all he'd ever known was abuse and he was expecting to be woken up with a sharp pain on his body.

He turned, unknowingly walking into the most dangerous place he could be. The parking of the largest arena in Phoenix . There was a WWE live event going on and he had no idea how many cars were there. Not until he constantly bashed into them.

The rain was blocked from her by a small shelter in the corner but he only knew that he was in a corner, thinking the storm was over.

Stones were digging into Jessie but he was used to it and he was scared that if she moved then he would be in worse pain. So he stayed.

————————————————————————

1
2
3
The referee counted to three as Dolph was robbed of another win by Roman Reigns. He was put in a match against him in order to make Roman look stronger and push him further. It only made Dolph look and feel weaker.

Dolph sighed as he left the ring, ready to head to his home and felt lucky he was in Phoenix.

He changed and packed away, planning to shower once he got into his home. He made sure to zip his coat up since there was a heavy storm outside.