Chapter 02: We Meet Again Online

(Recap)

Ryuki finally return back to the dorm and when he went in he saw all his three roommates playing virtual reality. Without hesitation he installed the game in his VRH then went to bed.

Ryuki: "I can finally go back" Ryuki thought to himself then close his eyes then said "LINK START" then dive to his game Fairy Quest Online

[System]: "Welcome to Fairy Quest Online, please press {SIGN IN} if you wish to start the game or please press {LOG IN} if you already have an existing account"

Because Ryuki already had an existing account so he pressed the {LOG IN} button and fill in his existing account.

(Ryuki)
Name: *******
Password: *******

After filling up his account he already jump in the game. Once he open his eyes, he saw the scene he wishes to see for a long time. He was almost going to cry until...

[System]: "Welcome back username [Yuki Rose] it's been 9 years since you had been online and many things have change since then. I will give you your AI Helper named Helpy. You can ask him anything about the game and he will guide you to anything. Again I welcome you back username [Yuki Rose]"

Ryuki: *I recal fade memory of my character to be a girl. A girl character with dark purple hair and black with rose pattern dress* Ryuki tought until someone appear in front of his character

(Note: Since Ryuki's character is a girl so i will sometimes call him a her)

Dark Rebel: "Is that really you Yuki?" Dark ask with a surprised face

Yuki Rose: "D... Dark is that you?" Yuki look with a surprised face

Dark Rebel: "I... It is you" Dark suddenly hug Yuki

Ryuki suddenly feel surprised and happy because for so long he was able to see his old friend again.

[Flashback]

Ever since elementary school Ryuki always play FQO with his friends online. But since he met a character name Dark Knight who is a beginner, Ryuki always help him through the game. Until Ryuki left the game because of his parents, Dark Knight change his name to Dark Rebel and from a begginer to the top 1 player in the whole game hoping his old friend will come back.

After they release each other from ther warm imbrace Yuki tell Dark why he have to leave and this relieve Dark.

Dark Rebel: "I see but can you make up for it?" Dark said with a grin

Yuki Rose: "How...?" Ryuki ask with a curious face

Dark Rebel: "Fight with me" Dark said with a serious face

Yuki Rose: "WHATTT...! but you are stronger than me"

Dark Rebel: "What happen to 'fighting isn't about strenght but skill' character you have" with a grin in Dark's face

Yuki Rose: Suddenly remembered those lines "O... Ok then" Yuki said with hesitation

To Be Continue...