I looked and saw Luna heading this way.

"On some real shit ,I do" I unlocked the car doors . "You smoke?"

He nodded.

"Aight how bout' we roll up later on and chop it up..you seem to have a lot on your mind."

"Aight" he agreed.

Luna walked over with an ihop bag in her hand.

"Did you cool off?" She handed it to him.

"Sum' like that." He lowly spoke,taking the bag before sitting in the car.

She got in the car ,taking a deep breath and leaning her chair back. "I'm gonna take a nap" she said.

"Where im droppin' y'all off at?"

"My house."

I nodded without saying another word.

***

The drive back to the city didn't take as long as I thought it would ,traffic wasn't bad and we got here in two hours instead of four. I had got a call my from my boy Marcus , tellin' me the guys was having a meetin'. To be honest ,I've been distancing myself from the gang shit cuz' I've been thinking about just leaving all of that shit alone,I got my businesses so everything straight money wise. I know Rodney not gon' let me off that easily though, so I was prepared for whatever.

I heard a phone ringing in the back ,it was Cj's, so I turned down the music.

"Yo?" He answered.

"Nah I'm almost back in the hood tho,got some shit I gotta take care of..."

"Yea....you seen him,tell him I wanna link up to cope with this whole Khalil shit,shit hasn't been sittin' right with me..."

"Ight I'll let you know when I'm on my way."

"Ight later bro."

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw him lean back in his seat with a smirk on his face ,scrolling on his phone.

"Watchu' back there smirkin' about ?"

He shrugged , "finally get to see a friend I ain't see in a long time."

"Oh yea?, who's the friend ?"

He scrunched his face up, "Why you questionin' me like you my pops or some shit."

"Because I know what the fuck you doin', and it's not happenin' you heard what ya moms said." I looked at Luna seeing that she was still sleep.

Cj sucked his teeth, "Meecho,I ain't trynna do shit ..all of my friends goin' through a tough time ,we just lost somebody that was close to us."

I curled my lips , "didn't you just say they wasn't ya mans ?only Justice was?"

"And I also said that I ain't see Myles in mad long , he was Khalil friend too." He sighed , "I swear to everything I love I'm not gon kill Justice,Ima let y'all handle that— I don't even think he's gonna be there."

Even though I knew he was lying ,I still went along with it. But I was gon' make sure I warned Luna to keep her eyes on him.