5

Through out the day, Dean tries to avoid two people that make him very uncomfortable. Lisa and Benny. Now the first one is very easy, but the second one just keeps showing up.
And he always shows up when Dean is with Cas. And Castiel being Castiel, is always nice and let's Benny hang out with the two.
Now when it's close to the end of the day, Benny steals Dean and they head to band.
But Benny stops Dena halfway there and pushes his back to one of he lockers.
"So, Castiel seems nice. Not someone you should date?"Benny smirks. Dean blushes and looks down.
"I've noticed you keep blushing around me. You embarrassed? Or do you like me that much?"He asks the brown haired boy. Dean says nothing. What can he say? He really is starting to hate this guy, or at least telling himself that he hates him.
"So how about you leave the raven boy and start dating a real guy"he says. It's not a question, more of a "You should really listen to me" kind of way.
Dean shakes his head slowly. "I've known Cas for two years. He's the reason we moved here, and other reasons. But he's the number one reason. I'm not gonna dump him for some dick"Dean pushes Benny.
"Aww. How cute."Benny laughs. Dean is starting to get pissed.
"Come on. What's so special about this kid. He's looks like a nerd."Benny smirks. Dean rolls his eyes.
"Let's just go to band"Dean starts to walk, but is stopped by Benny. Cause Benny kisses him. About two seconds later, Dena pushes him off and just stares. Benny laughs and starts to walk.
Dean is alone for a bit. Thinking about what happened.
Does this count as cheating? Should I tell Cas? No. It's gonna hurt him. He might dump me.
HE SHOULD DUMP ME.
"Wow"a female voice says. Dean turns around and sees a red head. "You saw that?"Dean asks. The chick nods and looks worried. "You ok?"she asks. Dena shrugs.
"Please don't tell anyone"Dena begs. "If your worried about your manhood. You shouldn't"she laughs. "I'm worried about my boyfriend finding out"Dean says.
She nods. "Sure. Kinda looked forced anyway. Nothing to tell"she shrugs.
"You sure your ok?"she asks again. Dean nods and walks to band.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's sitting in class, waiting for Charlie to show up so the teacher can talk about the lesson. When she finally does, the teacher is pissed but finally starts.
"Where were you?"I ask. "Some guy was forcing this other guy to kiss him. Tried to make sure he was ok"she says. "Oh wow. Is he?"Sam asks.
"He said it was. But I don't know. Was worried his boyfriend would find out, I told him his boyfriend shouldn't really be pissed. It looked really forced."she shrugs.
"That sucks. Well better pay attention"sam says. She nods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of the day everyone meets at the impala. Dean is there first, already in the car. Lucifer shows up with Cas. And Gabe is right behind Sam. They all get in, and Dean starts to drive.
He is quiet the entire ride and Cas is trying to ask him questions. He only gets nods and shrugs as answers.
Once Dean drops them off, and he heads back to their house, it's still a quiet ride. Sam tries to ask him questions but he gets nothing.
They get home and Dean just goes to his room. Sam a little worried follows. "You ok man?"Sam asks. Dean nods. "I don't think you are"he grabs Dean's arm and turns him around.
"Dean"he says. "I just had a bad day at band. It sucked. I got yelled at cause I didn't do good with the guitar. It's fine"Dean smiles.
"You better text Cas. He seemed worried when you dropped him off."Sam lets him go. Dean nods and goes to his room.
Dean pulls out his phone once he closes his door and texts Cas.
Dean-sorry about the ride. I just had a bad day in band. Still love me?
Cas-Yes. What happened?
Dean-nothing important. Wanna come over this weekend?So I can make it up?
Cas-Sure.
Dean-bring Gabe. Sam seems to like the kid. Plus we have a pool.
Cas-Ok. Have to go do homework. I love you and feel better. It's just one day
Dean-love ya to.
Dean sets his phone down. Than picks it up again. But puts it down again.
Keeps debating whether or not to tell him. He knows what might happen, but he hates lying to Cas. He shakes it off and just does homework. And goes on with the rest of the day.