Beach Day

Word Count: 1762

A/N: I just got back from a vacation to flordia so its been a while since I've written anything. ya girl was busy, and dealing with a lot. while i was on vacation another friend died, so if my next story is sad, thats why, im dealing. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy this story, it was kinda inspired by the fact that i went to the beach for the first time a few days ago. Much love!

(Just pretend you're Betty, thats what I do)

(Hey look, its the beach I went to)

"Come on!" yelled Y/N, pulling on Jugheads hand as he chuckled at his excited girlfriend.

"You need to slow down." Jughead said, trying to pull the towels out of Archies car while his girlfriend tugged on him.

"I've never seen the beach though! I just want to see it, right now!" she said, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Y/N, you're gonna see it, i promise you it will still be there after the few minutes we need to get our stuff out of the car." Archie laughed, grabbing the umbrella Jughead handed him with his free hand.

"Just take a chill pill." Cheryl giggled, flipping her hair behind her head, slipping sunglasses onto her face.

"Im sorry that I'm excited." Y/N said, letting go of Jugheads hand, her gaze falling to the ground.

"No need to look so blue-" Jughead said, and Y/N looked up at him. "You can still be excited, just give us a minute to grab our towels and stuff." He explained, and Y/N rolled her eyes, groaning.

"You guys are taking so long to take the stuff out though, just grab something and go." Y/N complained, and Veronica sighed.

"Easier said than done. Why don't you help?" She grumbled, and Y/N shrugged, pushing through everyone to get to the trunk. She grabbed some folding chairs and tucked them under her arm, grabbing some beach bags and then with her free hand a cooler. She stumbled backwards, Jughead preparing himself for if he had to catch her, and everyone chuckled.