His lips are

"Excuse me,  you need anything?" Seokjin asked while raising an eyebrows in confusion at the male who suddenly appeared out of nowhere amd was starring at him while he was arranging his locker.
"There's too much pink in your closet,  did a unicorn explode here or something?"
Jin looked offended by the comment but the guy let out a sweet little chuckle and nudged his side.
"I am sorry.  I was kidding I swear,  your closet is really cute. Just like you."
"Offending my choice of color then hitting on me.  You're weird."
"The name is Jung Hoseok...third year."
"Kim Seokjin...Second."
"Gotta go now cause I have a dance class,  see you around Jin!"

Seokjin smiled to himself but it didn't last long. Someone from behind him reached to close his locker and pressed him against it. His forehead was painfully crashed on the metallic surface. The scent was familiar so those hands that were holding his tiny waist.

"Hello again Seokjinnie."
"Get lost Jay." he hissed while to push his ex away but all his efforts were in vain. After all Jay was ten times stronger than him.
"How about we go back Jinnie?"
Jin's eyes winded at this, his mind which was a mess instantly went to the video ken filmed. 
He gulped.
Did Ken send it to Jay?
No Ken would never do that.
"T-there's a misunderstanding-"
"Just say yes and stop squirming like a woman."
"And stop trying to act like an actual man and go search for your lost dick maybe you'll find it in one of your bitches' holes!"
Jin spat while glaring at now angry Jay.
The taller man let him go,  his frown turned into an evil smirk,  his eyes narrowing as if he was trying to look down at Jin.
"Let's see who will ever want to spend one night with such a boring loser like you,  I bet that even if you wore only a fishnet with gold dangling down your legs you won't be able to seduce an old man."
Then he left.
"I swear God I'll show you who's boring."

Jin huffed wiping away a single tear that escaped his eyes. That jerk surely knew how to trigger his heart. And now he's already late to his biology class...

__________________________

Ken bit his lower lip nervously,  he was mustering all the courage that was left in his soul after sending that video to go and actually talk to Jungkook. Maybe he'll convince him to delete the video and forget all about it if Ken promised him to do all his homeworks ans projects for the rest of the year.

It's not Jin's fault,  it's his and he won't allow the Jeon,  superior or not,  to touch one single hair of Jin's tho he knew he won't get out of the conversation safe and sound.

He was walking through the groups of friends that were distributed here and there, he finally found Jin in the hallway, for his luck, looking really sad and down. He ran to him,  grabbed his hand without thinking and started to run dragging the blondie behind him.

"Ken what the hell?!"
"Jin I fucked up a big time!"
"What do you mean?!"
"I mean...let's stop shouting."
"Okay so what now?"
Both stopped at the corner trying to regain their breathes after a good run. 
"Jin I am really sorry...I swear I was sending it to you but-"
"Ken...Jungkook and his crew are walking towards us..what did you do?"
"Oh my god...we're doomed."

Jeon Jungkook,  Kim Taehyung amd Park Jimin, were walking toward them just like a pack of alpha wolves. The "Deadly" trinity. The group gained the nickname once they were formed but no "Middle" knew why,  no middle wanted to yet Jin was afraid he was about to discover why.
Cause Jungkook's predator eyes were strongly fixed on him.

Before he could register it, Taehyung and Jimin pushed Ken away from him and held each of his arms,  keeping him in place while Jungkook was standing right in front of him.
Jin looked down avoiding any kind of eye contact,  his heart was clashing against his chest at how close the other was and how great his scent was.
Admiring scents instead of worrying about my face.
Mental note: slap myself if I survived.

Truth to be told,  Jin had a crush on Jungkook the first he saw him but being a "middle" he chose to ignore it and live peacefully.

"Kim Seokjin huh? How I never noticed you before?  Where were you hiding like a little mouse?"
"I wasn't."
"Interesting. Do you have any idea about what I saw yesterday?"
Seokjin shook his head in a no still not looking at the Jeon.

"Jungkook it was a mistake-" ken protested before a punch on his stomach from Taehyung silenced him.
Once Jin opened his mouth to shout at taehyung he was silenced by Jungkook's palm.
"I suggest you be a good boy middle..else Lee Jaehwan will be sent to a hospital."
No response. Good.

"This is becoming boring,  Jimin,  Tae make sure no one follow me."
He threw Jin on his shoulder, as if he weighted nothing, making the other yelp cutely and walked on his way.

_______________________

One kiss,  one hungry kiss was all it took for Seokjin to look like a complete wreck . With fluffy red cheeks,  deliciously swollen lips thay looked glossy with saliva coating both and a slightly agape mouth to collect all the oxygen needed. Jungkook mever knew how much he needed to devour those lips until he saw the video that completely broke his sanity and limits,  so middle or not,  he wanted Jin at any cost.

Even in this state,  he looked so beautiful to the point Jungkook wanted him to be more wrecked. More of his sounds.  whimpers, mewl  all this he wanted scratch that,  he needed it.

Without hesitation,  he pressed his lips once again against Seokjin's,  teeth biting the lower one.

The door to the room they were in opened but Jungkook didn't give a shit about it, he placed his muscular arms at both of Seokjin's head to hide him.  Only him can see Seokjin like that and he'll make sure to crash the person who tried to interrupt them. But not now.

On the other hand,  Seokjin knew who that person is when he caught a glimpse of him.
Jay.
His dear ex.
Just in time,  he thought. However his mind drifted back to Jungkook who was currently giving him the best kiss he ever had in life.

"Kookie." Jin called in a breathless yet audible sound while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. One of his hands started running through the other's hair.

The door closed again.

Both pulled apart,  but Seokjin surprisingly didn't remove his hands from around the taller male.

"From now on,  no one is allowed to taste those lips other than me else you won't like the consequences. Is it clear Kim Seokjin?"

To be continued....