Another day

Baileys POV:

*BEEP BEEP*
I turned my alarm off. I got up and did my regular morning routine shower and got dressed.

Outfit:
Tribal crop top
Black shorts
Black vans

I ran downstairs to see breakfast on the table but I didn't see my father.

"Dad, are home?" No answer. I saw a note that said "business trip I left money on the counter be back in a week."

Great. this should be a wonderful week without him.
I saw the time it was 6:56am. I shoved my breakfast out my mouth and ran to catch the bus.

The bus passed my house without stopping, "oh c'mon." I hurried and got in my car. I pulled at a stopped sign and when I looked behind me I saw one of my bullies Taylor Caniff.

I got to school and walked to my locker but then was shut by Nash. "Hey Bailey." "What do you want Nash?" "Listen Bailey I don't know what happened to you but loose the attitude or I will beat the living hell out of you do you understand?"

I walked off but Nash grabbed my arm. "Nash let me go or I swear to go-

"You swear to what you'll scream? Don't you get it Bailey no body likes you they could care less if you were gone." by this time Nash walked off.

*bell goes off*
Great first class with Cameron and Matthew two of my other bullies. This should be fun I thought to my self.

I sat down between Cameron and Matt. I hate my teachers. "Okay class so today I'm going to assign everybody partners for a project due in 3 days." "Okay Bailey and Matthew you are partners." Matthew just looked and me and smirked.

My second class i had Nash with.

I had to sit next to Nash. All the girls were flirting with him. How could they? Nash walked up to me. "Shouldn't you be studying loser." "Shouldn't you be hooking up with some girl?" I fired back. "That's it Bailey after school you're getting it." he whispered in my ear.

*LUNCH*
I grabbed my lunch I never eat it though. I grabbed a book from the library I sat down and started reading it.

After a few minutes I felted stuff hitting my hair I turned around and a meatball hit me right in the face. Nash threw it. I grabbed my self and ran to bathroom and washed up.

A girl ran it and laughed and said that's what you get too bad it can't make you prettier. "Okay Lexi what did I ever do to you? Huh? I never said anything to you I never bothered you why do you have to hate me?" "Cause everybody hates you hun."