Chapter 4 part II

Addison laughed bitterly upon hearing his answer.

"So,she's your girlfriend now?"

Jared raised his eyebrows questioningly with the 'have problem with that?' face.

"What is this,Jared? I thought we were doing fine. I thought you love me?" Addison's croaked, barely held back a tears.

Jared's sinister laugh ringing on her ears,mocking her. "You thought I love you? Silly!"

He bent down and retrieved a papers that scattered around Addison and practically shove it to her face."There read it!"

Addison couldn't believe her eyes.

The first was divorce paper and the other was-

"It's a contract." Jared confirmed her. "Your mother wants you to marry me,even she knows I have a girlfriend back then. The contract said I only had to marry you for one year,that was made by your father,so I agreed."

"Why my mother wants me to marry you? And I thought you genuine in love with me."

"I have no idea,answer to former question and latter,I've never in love with you. I only had to pretend to love you for one and half year. It's over now,the contract and us. About Ruby,she was my girlfriend when your mother and my mother started this stupid arranged marriage and I wanted to proposed her when my father drop the bomb the day before."

"Who else know about this contract?" Addison asked softly.

"No one. Only me and your father. He wasn't as heartless as your mother and my parents."

"They're not heartless! They just want what's best for us!"

Jared shook his head with disbelief at Addison's outburst. "They tied me in a loveless marriage and forced me to end my relationship with the love of my life,if that wasn't heartless I don't know what it is."

"So you were never love me then? But..." Addison broke down,unable to contain her tears any longer. "What about him." She whispered with muffled voice as she covered her mouth with her fist.

"Him,who? Your secret lover?"

Addison straightened her posture and wipe her tears,ready to fight him."What? My lover?I'm not talking about my un-exist lover,Jared, I'm talking about our son. I'm pregnant."

"That's not my son!" Jared bellowed angrily.

"Of course this is yours? Who else? Brad Pitt's?! I've never slept with anyone else,unlike some people,I actually being faithful to you like in our vows!"

"Vows?" Jared echoed mockingly. "Right,vows. So miss little faithful, explain this to me then." He threw the pictures that contain Addison with her lover,lying naked on the bed.

Addison stared at it with disbelief. She never... This wasn't her.

"This is not me,Jared!"

"I don't care! I want you to sign that papers and leave this building right now."

Addison sobbed again." But I'm pregnant with your child."

"That's not my child. Take that bastard's son away from me." He said tonelessly.

With shaky hand,Addison grab a pen on his desk and began to write down her signature.

"Here." He pulled out a drawer next to him and pulled out another papers. "You just sign all of this and you'll get full custody over him."

"He might be a She. And are you expecting me to raised this child alone,without a father figure?"

Jared scoffed and rolled his eyes."Why don't you asked the father of that child and so you can go wherever you came from,disappear from my life?"

"This is your-" Addison paused. She clearly had lose this fight,but she wouldn't let him feeling like he was win.

"Actually yes,I will ask him later. I'm sure he will be an amazing father when our son born. He will be the first one to hear my child say 'mama',he'll -" her imaginative secret lover mentally high-fived her.

"Did you just admit that you have a lover behind my back?"

"I did." She lied. "He was hotter," she held up her fingers one by one. "He was good at bed. When I compare you and him,I'd choose him all the time. You know that sensation when his eight inches-"

Jared couldn't hold it back anymore, he's seeing red."STOP!STOP!"

"You see,Jared," she began."I've never in love with you either, I also pretending to love you."

Jared pinched the bridge of his nose frustratingly.

"Go,just go." He said through gritted teeth. "Please never come into my life again."

"Gladly." When Addison halfway to the door,she stopped to look at him over her shoulder. "Your so-called girlfriend, I saw her yesterday with this long haired dude,making out at the park. That was so faithful of her,isn't she?"

*end chapter 4 part II*
Vote and comment guys,don't be a silent reader!