Watson got life at 221b wrong Prolouge

OK, most stories you'll read will have some variation on "Hi I'm blah and I'm so many years old." That's not original in the slightest, and so I avoid it at all costs. There are two sections in that which I protest against. First- "I'm blah" which basically says "The most interesting thing about me is my name and I can't be bothered to think about anything else." Next is the "so many years old." Why people need to know that in the first sentence is beyond me, along with it just being too much info to start with.

The other more likely start for writing is some description on what they wear, and what they look like as they take part in some menial task, like waking up to the sound of an alarm clock, or getting dressed for school. This isn't as common as the first rant subject, but it's a close second.

Personally I deem myself to have a personality, and so if I must introduce myself it will be as an interesting quote or puzzle, and then my name, before wandering off. If people want to know me, the meaning of the quote or the answer to the puzzle, they will come back to me later. If they are too dumbfounded by the either the quote or puzzle and they take the rest of the day to attempt to work it out before giving up and beginning to criticise me, quite obviously in their head, they are certainly unworthy of knowing me, and would have no chance of keeping up with my intelligence.

So from seeing someone, I can usually categorize people into two sets; people who are useless, and then people who have enough of a brain to be worth talking to. On the main part, it's about one hundred to one, useless to brain.

I was ridiculed at school; obviously, because, well from an early age I learned that very few people are worth my time. And amazingly enough, you can usually tell the wasters by their posture. Anyone with half a brain will not slouch, knowing the negative effect it will have on their back in later life. Thus, avoid slouchers, i.e wasters. So in my primary school year, I was surrounded by 59 idiots. One of the girls showed promise on the first day, but then when asked a simple question about the syllabus, she was unable to answer and so went on to talk about her gel pens. To say the least the few months I was made to attend that school was a waste of time. School was seen as a rubbish way to degrade my brain, so, I was home schooled.

Equivalent GCSE's sat aged nine. A-levels aged eleven. I found myself wanting to go to university, and I was accepted into Oxford and Cambridge aged twelve. I turned them down for three years, to cut down the age difference slightly and to practice my deduction skills further first.

In this world, so many people look but do not see. To watch, and see every detail, makes life a series of puzzles, easy enough to solve when clear heads are involved. Never seeing and clouded minds are found in ninety-nine point nine of the population, only higher level thinkers fully see the world around them, know the consequences of every action, and can avoid this to solve the puzzle of life, or create the puzzle for someone else.

With that much background, I could now tell you who I am. But I won't, just because I want to see how long its takes you to realise who I am. I left key clues in there. If you can work it out, and if you know my name, I think you'll be able to listen to the rest of my cases and see how I got the conclusions.

To read this, you must be what is commonly known as a higher level thinker. I am able to make leaps in deduction quicker than you being able to establish the person's name, meaning I will know their marital status, profession and lifestyle in seconds while you find out the rather simple name.

So while you work this puzzle out, I will do my job and help the police with any case they are incompetent enough to be unable to solve.

To be the only one working for true good is quite, I wouldn't say fun, but it means I can stretch my brain, almost fully.