chapter 3

C O R B Y N

warning? (maybe) : idk corbs sorta masturbates but that's it

-

my eyes are focused on the cigarette between my fingers. it's slowly burning away, but i can't bring myself to take another drag. i'm supposed to not be smoking. yet i am.

"corbyn?" ashley asks from the front yard.

oh by the way, i'm sitting on the roof. it makes me feel powerful. i can die at anytime, yet i keep myself from it.

"yeah?" i ask, looking down at her. she laughs.

"what're you doing?"

"sitting on the roof?" i ask. she must be drunk if she's talking to me.

"oh my gosh." she says, giggling. yep. she's drunk.

"where have you been?" i ask. she looks confused for a second.

"err. party at esther's?" she says as if it was a question. did she not know?

"oh cool." i answer. esther is jonah's little sister. jonah and i were... friends? i'm not sure. i just know that my sister and his sister are like sisters. does that make me related to jonah?

ashley walks in the house and i'm left up on the roof alone again. my cigarette was starting to burn my fingers, so i rub it on the bottom of my shoe and throw it off of the roof. i climb back into the room through the window and close my window.

i lay down on my bed and let out a sigh. my day was something. first i had therapy and got shot down by christina, but then i met ocean eyes.

i wanted to hang out with him, so bad, but it was a bad time. there's times when i just want to be alone.

•••

d- heyyy

d- good morning blondie :)

i read over the texts multiple times, a smile on my lips. most people don't even try to talk to me in the morning, let alone say good morning.

c- mornin ocean eyes

i set my phone down and quickly walk into the bathroom. i do my business, then turn on the shower. i strip my clothes and quickly get in.

i wash my hair and wash my body, gazing at the ceiling. next thing i know, i've got my hands wrapped around my member, slowly rubbing it.

an image of christina pops in my mind, and i moan out. suddenly, the image turns into daniel. i image him shirtless, still rubbing my member. he's so hot, oh my god.

my hands fly away from my member as i realize what i'm thinking and i quickly wrap up my shower. i step out and get dressed, trying to forget what i was thought of.

i check my phone to see a text from daniel again, causing me to smile again.

d- we should hang.

c- yes. most definitely;)

d- woah. i'm tryna not be gay over here babe.

i read over the last word multiple times. babe. wow.

c- well i am ;) lets meet up at the walmart uptown.

d- c ya there blondie

c- c ya ocean eyes.

i quickly brush my hair and slide on my shoes. i put a few cigarettes in my cigarette holder and shove it in my back pocket, then shove my phone in the other.

i run down the stairs, grabbing my skateboard, and head out of my house. i set down my board and start to skateboard towards the walmart.

i arrive at the walmart after 20 minutes and see daniel standing by the claw machine, playing. i laugh to myself and walk up behind him quietly. i smirk to myself and grab daniels shoulders.

"i know karate!" daniel yells, turning around. i burst out laughing at daniels reaction.

"it's just you." daniel says. "thank god!"

"yup." i say. "just me myself and i."

"solo ride until i die." daniel sings.

okay woah. he sounds like a fucking angel.

"cos i've, got me for life." i sing. my voice sounded bad because i haven't sang since my parents died.

"wow." daniel says. "your voice is beautiful."

"nah." i say. "yours is amazing though."

"ah chucks." daniel says. we both laugh and head into walmart.

-

:)

walmart adventures next??