• | 2 | •

A V A

I woke up to someone slapping my face...really hard, I shot out of bed and glared at the perpetrator.

Sophia just gave me a toothy grin.

"What do you want?"

"Mom told me to wake you up because the neighbours next door invited us for lunch and we'll be leaving in about 2 hours" She said walking out of my room.

I look at the clock hung on the wall above my book shelf and it was 12:14 pm.

I groan before I rolled out of bed (literally) and went to the bathroom.

I took a shower and put on my outfit, I take long to get ready so why not get ready now right? Right.

I put just a bit of eyeliner which made my green eyes look brighter and I left my brown hair down.

I went downstairs to get something to eat, when I reached the last step I saw Brian sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of water

I ran up to him and hugged him, I probably was squeezing him really hard, but who cares I haven't seen him in a long time. 

"Hey Angel" Brian said hugging me back.

Angel was a nickname my brother called me, I don't know why, but I didn't mind.

"Wha—whe—how?" I stuttered releasing from the hug.

"I came here last night, mom and dad knew about it, they came to pick me up which is why they came home late" he explains.

"But dad and mom said they went for a meeting"

"They actually didn't go for a meeting, they went to pick me up" he chuckled.

"Oh" was all I said before giving him one last hug.

"So does that mean you're coming with us for lunch to the neighbours?" I question.

"Yup" my sister answers for him while walking down the stairs.

"Wait, so you knew about this too?" I ask Sophia.

"No I found out today too, but earlier since I woke up before you" my sister explains.

"Ok kids are you ready to go?" My dad says walking behind my mom.

We all nod our heads and head of to the neighbours house.

•••

A/N
Vote and follow please! Thanks
~ Yumna 🧡