26. Girl-Power

En başından başla

Next is already our turn. Lay, Kai and Sehun step forward and dance. (video start at 0:40)

The crowd goes wilder again and I knew we will win this but I can see GOT7 were talking while smirking to me? probably thinking about challenging us again. And they did. with Hard Carry song,

and when the song were almost over that guy that I mentioned before suddenly came closer to me, grabbed my waist, and whispered in front of my face,

"this place Is not for you to play around Princess, go back to your dolls and tea party." ,after that he grabbed my nape and smirked before crashed his lips into mine.

WTF?!

[THIRD POV]
Bomi pushed his body fast and turned around, covered her mouth with her sleeves and looked to the ground. She was shocked, all eyes on her and the crowd were murmuring. Chen helped Bomi covered her face with his body and jacket that slightly hugging her, Lay and Xiumin step between Bomi and that guy, forming a barier. the other also step forward. Baekhyun even stand up from his seat, eyes full of anger but then D.O gave him signal Don't! you're only gonna make it worse. And he scoffed with frustration and sit back.

"whats wrong?" ,The guy who kissed Bomi asked with smirked on his face.

"what the fuck did u do?!!" ,Xiumin bursted. For the first time his eyes bloodshot a death glare and his voice were full of anger.

"we're just teasing him. Or... her? Hahaha" ,the guy with silver hair added and they all laugh. "he looks so fragile im afraid he'll break apart, my friend Jinyoung here just gave him a little encouragement. Can't he?"

"are you messing around?!" ,Kai stepped forward to charge but Suho held his shoulder and shake his head to stop him for making a scene.

"oh come on~ its too obvious! and aren't you guys know the rules? NO MIXED GENDER GROUP. This is men's battle ground. do you really think a mere BITCH can beat us mens on this match?" ,Jinyoung stated and his teammates laugh out loud.

Bomi heard all of that and she had enough of being underestimated by those bastards. She turned around and wiped her lips roughly. Kai was about to charged Jinyoung when suddenly Bomi's hand stopped him. She then walk in front so now EXO member are behind her. And she stand in the middle of the stage with GOT7 still laughing.

"HEY MC!" Bomi shouted to the MC, and the crowds goes dimmed, "Play song number 17093!" and the MC hurriedly goes to the operator to prepared the song.

"B-Bomi.. what are you doing?!" ,Suho asked nervously.

"im sorry Oppa... but I have to do this in the names of GIRLS. I know we could get the invitation someway. But sadly, not this time." ,Bomi stated and her gaze filled with fire and a song was played.

( Play 'Gucci – Jessie' ) {btw at 3:25 the girl wear similar similar outfit with Bomi so i hope that can gave you a better understanding for the scene^^}