trente et un

A Swedish artist and song you should check out [you can check out every one if you would like too]

Gerard Piqué
Hela Huset by Veronica Maggio feat. Håkan Hellström (The Whole House)
Veronica and Håkan are one of the most famous and popular artist and songwriters in Sweden and they are very good friends. Veronica became famous with her song Jag Kommer (I'm Coming) in 2011 which is one of the most iconic songs in Swedish.

Julian Draxler
Black Car by Miriam Bryant
Miriam is one of the biggest artist in Sweden with over 200 million streams in the Nordic nations alone. She has had many hits like Dragons, Ett sista glas (One last drink) och Allt jag behöver (All I need).

Marcus Rashford
Hey Baby - Remix by Lamix
In the summer of 2017 this song was a "sommarplåga" (summer torment) in Sweden which means that it's played so much under the summer that it becomes a torment.

Javier Hernández
All the Feels by Renaida
She competed in a competition named Melodifestivalen where she finished on ninth place of twenty-eight participants. The winner of Melodifestivalen gets to represent Sweden in Eurovision Song Contest where almost every country in Europe and Australia compete for the winning title and hosting the competition next year.

Toni Kroos
Det kommer aldrig vara över för mig by Håkan Hellström (It will never be over for me)
Håkan is probably the most well known Swedish artist in Sweden. You can almost ask any Swedish person if they know this song or Håkan and they will say yes.

Viktor Claesson
Genom Eld by Oskar Linnros (through fire)
Oskar is a famous artist in Sweden with many hits, like Från och med Du. He also has a band with another popular artist named Daniel Adams-Ray, the band is called Snook.

Paulo Dybala
Colors by Laleh
Laleh was born in Iran but moved to Sweden when she was 12. She has songs in both Swedish and English but her big breakthrough was with a set of song in 2005 which hit the top on the Scandinavian carts and because of that later won three Grammis on Grammisgalan, which pretty much is the Swedish equivalent of the Grammy Awards.

Florian Thauvin
Gråzon by Hov1 (there isn't really a translation but the direct translation is grey zone)
They had their breakthrough in 2016 with this song and have been quite popular since then.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
När solen går ner by AKI feat. Kapten Röd (When the sun goes down)
This is my favourite on this list. The song was a really big hit in 2012 and is a big throwback for many.

Isco
Not Too Young by Sabina Ddumba
Sabina started her professional career with background singing for artist like Katy Perry. But I n 2016 Sabina had her breakthrough with her album, Homeward Bound, where two of her biggest hits are on: Not Too Young and Effortless. She also was a part of the 7th season of Så Mycket Bättre (So Much Better) where famous Swedish artists do covers of each other's songs.

* * *

I'm sorry for not publishing a chapter yesterday, so here is a quite special chapter. Since I'm Swedish and we are known for being a small country with loads of talent in the music industry, I thought that I would introduce you to some songs in both Swedish and English by Swedish artist. Zara Larsson and Avicii are not included since they are very well known internationally.

Which one is you favourite and would you like me to do a few chapters like this one where my country is my inspiration?

Comment, vote and share.