Pastry Boy

Danny

"Look, its the pastry boy." my co-worker, Zach nudged my shoulder. I looked up and turned my head following Zach's direction and saw the person Zach mentioned. He's eyeing the rows of pastries and desserts probably deciding which to buy but Danny knows what exactly he will buy. He comes to the bakery Danny's working at almost everyday now since that one day he came to buy a custard creme pastry and complimented then and there that it was so delicious, I mean it is, it's my favourite pastry too so no doubt. He only showed double thumbs up, but not speaking. Weird huh? You can kinda call him the bakery's regular customer. Like since then, he never misses one day of coming to the bakery. I admire his passion and love towards the pastry. He chuckled when suddenly he noticed someone standing in front of the counter.

Danny brought his head up and saw the pastry boy in front of him with the regular custard creme pastry at his hand. He looked at his cute face and saw him looking back at Danny, smiling. Suddenly Danny's cheek's got heated and he quickly shakes his head and pay attention back on doing his job. "I'm sorry sir." He said and the pastry boy just smiled wider and shaked his head. "It's okay..." he replied softly. Danny's eyes widen and he looked at the pastry boy and Zach back and forth. That was the first time Danny ever heard his voice. The pastry boy never talks before. Not even a single sound. And Danny always wondered why. Zach raised his eyebrows and continue doing his job. He was pretty shocked too. " You actually talks. Wow.' Danny said amazed.

The boy in front of him chuckled and Danny swear he looked so cute and precious. "I do...It's just I'm kinda shy...' His voice trailed off when he saw Danny looking at him. He can never look at Danny's face straight up, his heart would beat so fast and his face would heat up plus he will stutters, which he hate so much. Danny's heart skipped a beat when he saw the shorter boy blushed, his face turned into shades of red.

Maxie

I don't know why, but I can never look him straight in the face nor ever talk to him. Danny, he made me feel all weird and tingly inside. How did I know his name you ask? Well from his nametag, duhh. I think I have a small crush on him. Okay maybe big crush. I mean he's really handsome, sweet, nice like once I he helped to pay for one of the customers order when they forgot to bring their wallet and if you don't think that is sweet then I don't know what else is. Like hello, free food anyone?

But seriously I get shy so easily when I'm near him and that's not a good thing. I wanted to talk with him more, get to know him better. I'm gay btw if any of you haven't figured it out...yet.

And him...I don't think he's gay. And that's where I think that I can never get any chance to be with him. The reason I come to this bakery every single day was solely just because of him. And why I bought the same thing everyday? Well I once heard that it was his favourite pastry dessert so that was kinda why...I admit, the pastries and desserts here are delicious but he's more delicious than any of them. More satisfying to look at.  

Reason why I don't think he's gay? Well he has a girlfriend. A beautiful one to add that up. She comes here regularly but I beat the record once when she was absent from coming here for like just one day. But whatever, my win.

I really want to tell him how much I adore him and his personality. But I was broken enough when I saw his girlfriend kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her back in return. I was depressed for literally a week and I had to push myself to come to the bakery just to beat her for the 'regular customer' tittle. Like that would ever impress him. I was dumb sometimes.

"This is all?" A voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up because he's taller than me and oh look at that dreamy ocean blue eyes, I can literally drown just by looking at them. I started to blush, I hate it when I do so but oh well, what can I do it just instantly happen when I look at him.