1̷̛̲̜̦̩̟̲̜͝4̴͔͔̼̘͂̃̏͌̂̂̑̔̆͒̕͘

21.7.2018

A New Beginning_

A New Beginning_

-

You never wanted something this... bizarre?-- Yeah that the word, to happen to you.
At first, you could say it was nothing really, maybe just more than nothing, a little more than that.

And here's what happened course I personally am too dramatic to even try to write about this.

-

A day, like any other day, you had thought that you had woken up late but you woke up at 10 AM? Okay, that's new. You ignored it, you weren't tired to you didn't complain. Taking BEN's arm off you, you walked to the bathroom that conveniently was in your room, normal thing for a mansion.

Walking into the bathroom, you felt different, stronger? faster? hungry?

Maybe all of those? Ah, it's 10, who cares?

You took a deep breath and started to clean your face.

This year had been a mess, you though, well now there ate only 4 months left!

Ew, what?

You sprinted out, and began to jog into the kitchen, normal morning, right?

At your way you met no one, that's strange, it's 10 in the morning.

The kitchen was, clean? clean. Razzle Dazzle, who did that?

Taking out a box of the disgusting, but addicting Pop-Tarts you heard someone walk into the kitchen, you turn around, ready to attack if it was a bad one.

Jeff put his hands up and held in the air he was breathing.

"Chill! Girl, I am not going to kill you."

He managed to say, you nodded and sat on the counter.

"Sorry, there is just something strange going on, I have my guards too much up."

Jeff chuckled and took a knife out of the fridge.

"So you're not the only one, Jane was not trying to attack me when I woke up, and no one was trying to wake me up."

You stare at him.

"No, not that kind of weird, but that is weird, I mean I feel stronger and healthier than I was when I fell asleep."

You brushed your hands through your hair.

"And your eye's are completely black and you're glowing."

He points at you as a whole.

"What?"

"Yeah."