What does it mean

We quickly pulled apart, breathing heavily from the surprise visit. And the deep kissing. My eyes wide and face red, the fear of being caught in my bones.

"Peter? You weren't answering my tests so I just came to check on you." Ned's voice echoed in the empty room. I let out a breath of relief and placed and hand on my chest.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute! Just finishing up some questions." I called back. Ned didn't reply but the door opened and closed again so he must've left.

"More questions?" Strange said playfully. I hit his arm and rolled my eyes. "Ouch, tough love."
"Yeah well, I should be going now. He won't leave until I do." I explained.

Strange just hummed and watched as I started packing my things into my backpack.
"He has feelings for you." He observed.

I sighed and nodded swinging my bag around my shoulders. "He still has hope. Even though I rejected him one too many times."

"He doesn't give up?" Strange's eyebrows shot up.
"Nope. It's okay though, we're still good friends." I informed him.

"Has he ever, done something to make you uncomfortable with?" He asked trailing his fingers up my side.
I shook my head, "He wouldn't do anything like that. He's not the type."

"Well, I don't have any reason to be jealous then." Strange said with sarcasm.
I laughed at his reaction and kissed his beard, "You don't." I responded softly.

He stared at me for a few seconds before taking my face into his hands and kissing my lips lightly. "Call me later?"
I nodded and pulled back from his embrace. "Bye."

The doors slammed shut behind me as Ned stood close by the entrance of the classroom. "Sorry, did I make you wait long?" I asked.

"Nope, but we should go now unless we want to miss the next bus." Ned replied, smiling. I smiled back and we walked to the bus station side by side.

Affection
Cigarettes After Sex