Chapter 6

FERNANDO'S POINT

When we got there we check in to out hotel than went to dinner. The hole time Paige and Chloe were trying to flirt with me. They didn't know I was in love with Maddie. After dinner we went back to the hotel and went to bed early. We had a big day ahead of us.

CHLOE'S POINT

The next morning we grabbed some break feast and got all our costumes and make up together and went down to the green room. Today was the day that I was going to kiss Fernando. My mom started to do my hair and make up. Than I put my costume on. When Paige and Fernando was ready we went outside to practice by our self. 

"I need to go to the bathroom" Paige said

Perfect timing I thought. Fernando and I sat down. I leaned in to kiss him.but he pulled away. He got up and started to leave.

"Where are you going" I asked

"Non of your business just tell Paige i'm done practicing

When Paige got back she was all mad at me for kissing him.

"I didn't know you liked him" I said

"Ins't it obviously" She replied

"Well he for sure doesn't like me so maybe he likes you" I responded

"Maybe" Paige said

PAIGE POINT

 I know I shouldn't be mad. She didn't know that I liked him.  Christi came runing in saying that its time to go on stage. We headed back stage to find Fernando already there. We went over to sign in. The hole time while we were waiting he didn't say a word. Than it was time to go on stage. We danced beautifully. I was a princess Chloe was a queen and Fernando was a prince.