introduction ✦ rules

Welcome to the 2018 fanfiction awards brought to you by a bored girl who tried this last year but flopped and thought authors needed more recognition. Any fanfiction from any television show, movies, books ect are accepted. You will be able to nominate your favorite books, and authors on the next page. Once the nominations are finished the fun part comes in, the voting! There will only be one winner for each category (I might put a runner up section)! The only section that will be having two winners is my TVD and TO section, one for each show! Voting alone will be the only thing that contributed to the winners of the category's.

RULES

1.) you may nominate more than once, nominate as many things as you please.

2.) any book is eligible for nomination as long as it proclaims to the category in which you nominate it in and it has been updated in 2018.

3.) please indent the comment, what ever it is called for the category your nominating it for. Otherwise it will be deleted and not counted.

4.) be polite to everyone! All of this is for fun, no hard feelings! Don't bring others down by another choice in books.

5.) when nominating please put the books name along with tagging whom
wrote it.

6.) for nominating characters the same goes as said in number five but with the title and username add the OC's name.

7.) the stories that you nominate have to have at least three chapters!

8.) you can nominate one book for multiple category's.

9.) you may nominate yourself, but when voting comes around you cannot vote for yourself. Your readers will have to vote it up :).

PRIZES
I do not really have anything that I would actually give to you, but I will make you a sticker that you can put on the front of your book to show off!
And I can make a random edit for your book weather it be a gif, screencap or manip. It depends.