Chapter 2

"Should I put Naima's name under Logan's on 'Theo's shit list?'" I said softly as we drove back to our guest house. Theo was biting the nail on his thumb anxiously.

"No," He breathed, hitching his lip. "She's right. I can't be mad at her for speaking the truth."

"I'm pretty sure Logan could tell you the sky is blue and the grass is green and you'd find a way to make him seem like a liar." I laughed at my joke, though Theo didn't. He turned to me with a fire behind his cerulean eyes. He moved on the leather seat and placed his hand over my mouth.

"No more talk about Logan, okay?" He said seriously, but I could tell it was lighthearted. His nostrils flared when he was trying not to laugh. I nodded, and he removed his hand. "That name is banned."

"What, Logan?"

Theo growled, grabbing a handful of my thigh in his left hand. "You're really pushing it tonight, aren't you?"

"I think it's Naima," I shifted the blame. "She brings it out of me."

"I think it's that you need a spanking." Suddenly, Theo was pulling me into his lap, pulling my dress up over my backside.

"Theo!" I squealed, trying to get up from his lap. He held me firmly and slapped me with an open hand. I shrieked at the sensation, though it also lit a fire that hadn't been lit since we arrived on the European continent. "Can we at least wait until we get back to the guest house?"

"Where's the fun in that?" He smirked.

"If you want passing wolves to see my naked body, then its your choice," I said, reaching behind my back to slide the zipper down my dress. Theo's hand snapped to mine and he stopped it from moving.

"No," He growled. "You're mine."

"That's what I thought," I teased, settling back into my seat. Theo buried his face in my hair and inhaled, taking a deep breath and settling himself with my scent. His nose touched my cheek and my eyes fluttered shut.

"When we get behind those doors, though," He growled.

"I'm all yours."

We spent the remainder of the ride in silence, allowing the anticipation to build up and send our nerves in a flurry of excitement. My small-heeled shoes tapped lightly on the floor. Theo's watch ticked. The driver glanced back at us through the small window.

Our doors were open before the driver had even placed the car in park, and we hurried into the guest house. Fumbling, tumbling over each other. I pealed Theo's suit coat off his broad shoulders, kicking my shoes off behind me as I walked forward. Theo's back crashed against the wall behind him.

Our lips met and parted to kiss each other's cheeks, neck, shoulders, and hands as we undressed in the foyer. Theo smiled as the canary yellow dress I was wearing slid to the floor and I was left in the small lingerie that accompanied the outfit.

He tore the tie from his neck and undid the first few buttons of his shirt. He grew impatient and tore the rest open, ignoring the few buttons that flew across the room. I bit my lip, trying to keep from laughing, though my giggled quickly turned to groans as he slid his undershirt over his shoulders.

It was amazing how much the man had grown in two years.

Male shifters seemed to gain muscle until their forties and then slowly coasted down to lean muscle in their sixties and seventies. Theo's shoulders had broadened by another inch on either side and his biceps seemed to form their own mountains on his arms. His thighs had their own heartbeats.