9a. One Hot Minute

A/N: SMUT WARNING. If you're under 18 or uncomfortable with sexual content, scroll through. There's going to be a part two to this chapter to detail the meeting between the Snake Charmer and Hiram coming next.

                                   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The second the trailer door closed behind us, Sweet Pea's lips were crashing into mine while his hands found my hands and held them over my head as he slammed me against the wall. He held me there, with my wrists pinned as his mouth worked its way down my jaw line and onto my neck. Most of it was kisses, but I definitely felt some nibbles that I knew would be hickeys. I bit my lip and wrestled my wrists free, tangling my hands in his hair and jumping to wrap my legs around his waist.

He quickly caught me, took a step toward the hall but then thought better of it when I started nibbling the skin around the Serpent tattoo on his neck. In one fell swoop we were on the couch, and Sweet Pea was diligently working to unbutton his flannel shirt. Following his lead, I finished it for him- tearing a few buttons off in my hurry to sling the shirt across the room. He looked down at me underneath him, smirked in a way I had never seen him smirk before and literally tore off my (his) T-shirt. I gasped from the force of his action and moaned out loud as he immediately began kissing from my collar bone down, stopping to pay special attention to the massive scar at the base of my rib cage. His hands wandered through my hair before working his way to my chest. He fumbled with the front clasp on my bra for a few seconds before grunting in frustration and pulling out his knife. In a single slice my bra was gone, and he launched it toward the kitchen- and we later learned the trash can, with surprising accuracy.

Suddenly aware that I was DEFINITELY more naked than him, I tugged at the bottom of Sweet Pea's shirt and yanked it over his head before dropping it on the floor right by the couch. I smiled at him and sat up, connecting my lips with his neck and working my way down his chest and to the top of his jeans. I peered up at him lustfully and shoved him backward. He seemed taken aback at the show of strength but didn't have time to react before I started quickly and efficiently unbuttoning his jeans with my mouth. He leaned back with a surprised look on his face as I yanked down his pants and threw them near his flannel before straddling him again.

"Never seen a girl take charge?" I asked between deep and passionate kisses as I unbuttoned my shorts with the hand that wasn't behind his neck.

"I've never seen a girl do it well," Sweet Pea half said, half moaned as I kicked out of my shorts and placed myself on his lap crotch first, letting his erection feel the heat radiating even through my underwear.

I looked down and smirked at him, "Want me to give it to you, baby?" I toyed with my underwear as I grinded against him, "Or should I play a little first?"

I slid down before he could respond, bringing myself eye level with his massive-and I do mean massive, boner. I smirked and winked at him as I brought my tongue along the shaft and then dropped my mouth over it, slowly but surely taking in every glorious inch of Sweet Pea and moaning at the sudden pressure and warmth in the back of my throat. I pumped my head up and down a few times, switching between using my lips to propel myself down and lightly dragging my teeth all the way back up, paying particular attention to the head.

"Oh god, Cat... Don't stop," he gasped through gritted teeth as he put his hand gently on the back of my head and gently pushed down. I peered up at him through my eyelashes and we made eye contact for a split second before he smiled at me and leaned his head back with his eyes closed. I smiled as he gripped my hair tightly and continued with the same rhythm he started by guiding my head up and down. After a few minutes, he pulled me up gently by my hair, lining his saliva-soaked dick up with crotch as he lifted me up, removed my underwear and in a split second after slammed me down on him.

I smiled as I felt myself slide down on him and rocked my hips as I worked my way up and down. After I established my rhythm Sweet Pea grabbed my hips, sat up and began thrusting with me while kissing me anywhere his lips would meet.

"Jesus, baby, FUCK, you feel so good," he rasped in my ear in between pants. We were both soaked in sweat as we continued together as one. I felt myself about to give in, and I looked him in the eyes, squeezed his shoulder and moaned out louder than I had before.

Sweet Pea sensed that I was close and quickly flipped me underneath him while whispering, "Come all over it, baby. It's yours." I quickly complied with his command as my eyes rolled back, my legs spasmed and my toes curled.

I brought my legs around his waist pulled him close to me as he came into the condom he had slipped on somehow before our bodies became one. He kept thrusting, making sure we were both totally done before he collapsed on top of me in a sweaty heap. We laid like that for a while as Sweet Pea gently kissed my collar bone and traced circles on my side the way he liked to do and I stroked his back and kissed the top of his head. In that moment, there was no need for words, and we fell asleep to the sound of each other's breathing.