HONEY I KICK ASS I DON'T DANCE!!! Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I was in my peaceful world when I heard hushed voices. I felt myself being pulled back into reality, but still stayed with my eyes closed and keeping my breathing even.

"What in hell is Raven doing here?" a hushed male voice said, it sounded really familiar.

"I don't know, but she saved me from a wolf...." I heard a high-pitched voice whisper back, who I'm guessing was the innocent girl. For some reason I was somewhat confused as to why she told the person it was a wolf that almost attacked her...

I heard someone sigh, "Well let her sleep, she'll wake up soon...oooorrrrr." the male voice said, stretching the 'or' sounding as if he had a great idea.

I heard ruffling, and then feet moving against the tiles, I could hear someone trying their hardest not to giggle, but let's just say they weren't succeeding. Within a few seconds, I heard the tap in the kitchen being opened and then closed.

I lay there, on my back, curious as to what that person was doing with water. For some reason this reminded me of Chris, second in command. Whenever he would come and wake me up, he would throw ice-cold water on me, making me jump out of bed and run after him. He was lucky though, if it weren't for him being second in command he would have had something permanent up his ass.

I suddenly heard footsteps my way; I was lying still, breathing evenly. I felt a presence next to me; suddenly an ice-cold liquid was pored all over my body. I couldn't help but gasp, my eyes immediately flew open and I abruptly got into a sitting position.

I looked at myself; I was totally soaked in ice-cold water. I turned my head to my left and saw that the innocent little girl and Gabe were rolling around on the floor laughing like there was no tomorrow... WOW WAIT! GABE!?

I looked at Gabe in shock. Did he live here?

"What the FUCK!" I yelled glaring at them; right then Gabe stopped laughing and gave me a glare, the little girl was still giggling.

"No swearing!" Gabe yelled back, I gave him a blank look.

"Oh Gabe don't worry I won't say anything! Hey, I'm going back to my room and play... Thanks for saving me Raven!" She said running up to me, giving me a bear hug, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone." she whispered in my ear, and then took off upstairs. Her hair-wiggling while she ran.

I looked at Gabe who was still giving me a little glare, but at the same time staring at me.

"What?" I asked arching an eyebrow at him in question. He sighed.

"What you doing here Raven? I thought you were suppose to be home or at least with Jamie and your dad." he said taking a seat on the two seat couch, opposite the three seat couch that I was sitting on. I sighed and swung my legs off the couch, putting my elbows on my knees.

Right now, the whole front of my body was wet, my tank top, arms, tracksuit pants and my face.

I looked at Gabe, "I went jogging and decided to come by the forest. Luckily I was jogging passed the small clearing near this house and saw that a wolf was about to attack your sister and-" I started to explain, well lie, but he cute me off.

"Raven don't give me that bullshit! My sister has been playing in those woods since she could crawl, and the wolves haven't done anything! Plus did you kill a wolf...?" he asked sarcastically, arching a brow at me.

I gave him a confused look, what does he mean by.... ohhh.... I bet he saw the blood...

"I'm guessing you saw the blood...." I said, rubbing the back of my head. He gave me a blank look.