Fumikage Tokoyami

"...and what powers does this crystal have Tokoyami," you questioned picking up the brown gem that resided amongst the crystal collection in his dark bedroom.

While touring your classmate's dorm rooms, you decided to stay behind and admire the "gothic dwelling" that belonged to your dear feathered friend. The collect of stones caught your attention the most as he began to inform you of their healing properties.

"That is an Agate. I use to carry it around at all times to help keep Dark Shadow stable since it has grounding abilities," he responded before Dark Shadow appeared only to cringe at the sight of the stone.

"Geez, do you have to wave that thing around," the shadow complained, cowering behind the boy.

"I'm guessing it works pretty well," you chuckled before placing the stone back, only to reach for a light pink one.

"What about this one," you question while admiring the stones smooth texture, failing to notice the light blush that dusted the boys face.

"It's a Rose Quartz, the stone of love," he mumbled out, casting his focus away from your form.

"Oooo, has it worked so far," you jokingly question as a large smirk spread across your face.

"Well...I mean, it can be used for self-love as well-" he began before Dark Shadow could cut him off.

"This idiot needs more than just some stone to help him in the love department," he mocked as his host cringed, summoning him back into his body.

Chuckling at the boy's obvious embarrassment, you stepped closer towards Tokoyami before reaching for his hand and placing the stone within his hold.

"I may not be an expert on the abilities of these rocks, but they sure did catch my attention. Maybe they do work after all," you cooed out, gently grasping his hand as it cradled the stone.

"Maybe they do," he murmured, staring at your hands before placing his free one on top of them.

Continuing to hold his hand, you could almost feel some type of energy radiate from the Rose Quartz as if to guide you to make the next move.

Stepping closer, you gently squeezed his hand as you made your way to rest your lips upon his feathery cheek in a soft kiss.

"I think you made me a believer," you breathed out against his feathers before pulling away and releasing your hold on his hand.

"Glad to know these things actually work," he joked back before placing the quartz where it belonged.

"Feel free to test their abilities with me sometime," you said flirtatiously before winking at him.

"It would be my pleasure. Maybe we can experiment with Moonstone next," he responded coolly.

"And its ability would be...," you droned on in question before he smirked knowingly.

"Sensual passion."