This is Far From Over

" Seems luck is on my side. Hello Mudblood, we have some unfinished business you and I. I find myself owing you a killing curse," Bellatrix sneered, glaring at Hermione.

Hermione merely kept her gaze locked on Bellatrix as the eight teens formed a straight line in front of the Death Eaters, who were slowly beginning to circle. Bellatrix smirked and looked Hermione up and down.

" Now, please tell me, why would the eight of you, just happen to be trespassing in my home?"

No one answered. No one moved. Harry reached behind him slowly and grasped Hermione's hand, who grabbed Draco's, till everyone had a grip on one anothers hand. Harry started the chain of squeezes, and once it got back to him, everyone shouted at once "STUPEFY", aiming at the Death Eaters.

All hell broke loose fast. Blinding lights from the hexes and spells were lighting up the cellar, make it hard for anyone to see. The lights from the tips of wands, seconds before a spell was thrown was the only visible evidence of where someone stood. With the teens huddled together in a small, formed circle, made it easier not to cast upon each other. Throwing caution to the wind, the teens randomly fired on anything and everything that moved, while constantly throwing up Protego to sheild themselves.

Hermione felt Harry's grip loosen and she gasped loudly, turning around to find out why. As soon as she turned her head, she felt someone slam into her, crashing to the ground. Judging by the weight, it was a female, and from the yanking of the hair and scratching of the face, she wasn't wrong. Hermione reached around and grabbed a handful of the woman's hair and pulled back hard. She heard the woman yelp in pain and release her hold and Hermione scrambled to her feet. She quickly stunned the woman and moved back to where she thought the circle was. She crouched down low and lowered her wand, trying to regain some breath from rolling around on the floor with that crazy witch. She noticed the spells and hexes weren't coming as much and hoped it was her side that was winning.

" Bloody hell, that was my favourite shirt. You'll pay for that you bastard," she heard Pansy screech and stifled a giggle as Pansy shot three well aimed hexes at her attacker. She heard a loud scream and whoever the poor man was, was knocked unconscious.

Suddenly, " ENOUGH," was shouted and the room became quiet. The eight teens, breathing hard, looked around. In the far corner stood Bellatrix, wand raised, with four other Death Eaters. Harry smirked.

" Looks like your suddenly out numbered Bellatrix. How does it feel to be beaten by a group of kids who haven't graduated school yet?"

" Not nearly as good as being the one to kill you dear boy. However, good things come to those who wait. I'll have my revenge, when the time's right." Bellatrix said in a girly voice.

" How about we finish this right now?" Draco roared, rushing to the front of the group, his wand aimed directly at Bellatrix's heart.

" My dear nephew, how are you? How's Daddy Dearest?" She sneered, the evil glint in her eyes sparkling.

" Soon to be better once he's avenged," Draco shouted, but Hermione grabbed his arm and lowered it.

She whispered in his ear, " We need her to find the Horcrux."

" Hermione, this woman cursed my father, you can't except me to just let her walk away," he hissed, eyes still fixed on Bellatrix

" She's not walking away, by any means,"

" And I suppose a filthy Mudblood like yourself is going to stop me?" Bellatrix laughed.

Draco's eyes blackened and he growled out, " call her that one more time and I promise you Aunt Bella, I'll rip you to pieces."

Bellatrix tisked, " Shame you inherited your weakness for those inferior to you from your father. There's not a single trace of Black in you. I seem to be the only one living up to my mother's expectations. Well must be going, places to go, people to kill. See you soon Mudblood," and with that, she spun on her heel and apparated from the house. Several other pops followed and the Death Eaters vanished as well.

" Is everyone alright?" Ginny asked, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

Everyone replied with a tired yes, however Pansy just sighed as she surveyed the damage to her shirt. There was a sizziling burn mark across the shoulder of the shirt along with plenty of dirt smudges all over. She shook her head in defeat, " there's no way I'm ever going to be able to repair it, it's a goner."

" I say now is a good time as ever to get the bloody hell out of here," Ron said, grabbing Pansy's hand and began walking towards the steps.

" I agree, somewhere safe, where we can eat, get cleaned up and rest. We need to gather our wits before we begin our search again." Blaise exclaimed, following Ron. Ginny, Harry and Luna also began walking up the steps. Draco turned to Hermione, who was still frozen in place, her face twisted in serious thought.

" You coming or staying?" Draco joked, holding his hand out for her to take.

" Huh? Oh uh yeah, I'm coming." She answered, shaking her head and taking hold of his hand.

" Everything alright love?"

" Everythings fine Draco, I promise. Let's go catch up with the others," she leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on his lips, and walked up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

" So where are we going now? We can't stay anywhere in Hogsmeade, to many people know who we are there." Blaise said, a hint of defeat in his voice, one Hermione didn't like.

" We've got to stay low, under the radar. Somewhere no one can find us. I know the place." Hermione answered, looking over at Harry who nodded in agreement. " Blaise with Ginny, Luna with Harry, Pansy with Ron and Draco with me. On three, Harry's house. One. Two. Three!" Four pops were heard as the group apparated away.

They landed outside the tall several story house Harry had inherited from Sirius after his death. The Order of the Phoenix used it as headquarters while the war against Voldemort was going on, and after the war, Harry had planned to make it his home, perhaps with Luna. Now here he was, looking up at it, wishing he was back at school.

" Nice place you have here Potter, but how can we be sure we can't be found?" Draco asked, taking a quick look at his surroundings when he walked through the front door.

" This house has been under the Infidelius curse since before we were born. Only those told by the secret keeper are able to find this house. It's now and will forever be, unplottable," Harry stated proudly, walking towards the kitchen, his stomach growling so loud, it was beginning to sound like Draco and Blaise in Veela mode.

" Brilliant Potter, now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I, for one, am in desperate need of a shower. I'd ask if you cared to join Potter, but seeing as my mate and your girlfriend are both present, I wouldn't want them getting jealous." Draco joked as he climbed the stairs, heading for the closest bathroom with a shower. Harry simply made a rude gesture behind him and walked into the kitchen.

Hermione only rolled her eyes and quickly flew up the stairs, trying to catch Draco to show him where their room was, so he wouldn't get lost. The house really was bigger then it seemed. If it could house nearly all of The Order, eight people could surely get turned around. It took her weeks not to get lost just heading to her room everynight!

" Draco? Draco? Where are you?" she hollered, hoping he hadn't gone too far.

" Ummmm, I'm not quite sure, to be honest. I seem to have misplaced myself," his voice trailed from one floor up.

Hermione laughed to herself and walked up the stairs, searching for him. She found him roaming the fifth floor hallway, opening doors, searching for a bathroom. She leaned against the wall, crossed her arms over her chest and giggled.

" Lost are we, Mr. Malfoy?"

" Why, the lovely Ms. Granger. Yes, it would seem I am a tad lost, would you happen to know where a bathroom may be?" Draco winked at her, and snickered a bit himself.

" One floor down, or up. The only rooms on this floor are the library, two studys and rooms usually used for storage."

" This floor? How many bloody floors are there?" Draco asked, shocked.

" Seven, your on the fifth."

" How the bloody hell did I get on the fifth floor? Wasn't I just on the main floor?"

" Yes, but this house is sort of like a maze. You go up one floor, and if your not careful, you'll end up going up five. It was a clever curse by Dumbledore, to confuse any intruders and allow the rest of us to escape. However it is a bit inconvienient. To this day, even I tend to get lost sometimes."

" But you do know how to get to a bathroom though right?" Draco asked, a bit afraid.

Hermione laughed, " yes, as a matter of fact, I have one attached to my room."

" Your room? You have your own room here?"

" Yes, I was given it when I joined The Order, and I kept it. After school, the three of us were planning on moving in here, until we had established stable jobs and were able to get our own places. Harry would stay here of course."

" Well, then get me to you room, or your gonna have a puddle of Draco Malfoy on your rug that I don't think your going to enjoy."

" This way," she laughed and showed him the basic route to get to their room. " Through that door, I'm just going to get out of these dirty clothes and into something more comfy." Draco nodded and headed for the bathroom. Hermione walked over to her dresser, where she kept a complete spare wardrobe. She stripped quickly, and reached for the closet door. Opening it, she grabbed a pair of comfy sweat pants and one of Harry's old t-shirts that was two sizes too big, and brought them back to the bed.

" Hermione, how do you work the shower? It won't turn on," Draco shouted from the bathroom.

" There's a knob in the middle of the faucets, pull it out and it'll work," she answered, reaching for her pants.

" Where? I can't find it," Draco huffed, annoyance raising in his voice.

Hermione huffed, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around her body and made her way to the bathroom. She knocked lightly, " You decent?" a reply of yes and she opened the door. She walked into the bathroom, which was clouded in steam. The little bugger had figured it out on his own! The door behind her suddenly slammed shut and she was grabbed around the waist and dragged into the shower, towel and all.

" Draco, your getting me all wet," Hermione squealed, as the shower soaked through her towel.

" All part of the plan love," he replied huskily, as he grabbed her by the nape of her neck and crashed his lips onto hers.

Instantly Hermione melted,the searing heat from his kiss suddenly made the room hotter, regardless of the steam that was occupying the room. She moaned quietly as his tongue darted out and flicked against hers softly, and she felt his hands release her neck and travel lower. Her skin broke out in goosebumps in his touchs wake, and the room began spinning, it really was much too hot! She brought her hands up and rested them against his bare chest.

" Oi," he shouted as she pushed him away, hard, up against the back wall and took a step back. He was about to begin protesting when he saw her eyes begin to slowly blacken over. She stared up at him through wet eyelashes, gave a sly wink and smirked, worthy of a Malfoy. She ran her hands up her body, causing Draco's gums to tingle, and ripped the sopping, wet towel off of her. She stood there in front of him, in all her naked glory, the water glistening off her skin, and he moaned loudly.

" Bloody hell woman, your really trying to kill me, aren't you?"

She shook her head innocently and answered, " I have no idea what your talking about," and she grinned. Draco could have sworn he saw just the tiniest tips of fangs, but he shrugged it off, reaching forward and placing his hands on either side of her head, blocking her in. Leaning down, kissing her sweet, enticing lips, he ran his hands along the soft, flat of her stomach, before reaching behind her, grabbing her underneath her thighs, and lifting her up against the smooth porcelin of the shower wall.

Hermione laughed as she wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He began licking a small trail up her neck, sucking the water droplets off her skin, and she sighed. This was heaven, she could stay like this forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" He better not be using all the hot water," Ginny huffed, " I, like the rest of the house, would like to shower sometime today too!"

Blaise focused for a minute and broke out into laughter, while grabbing Ginny around the waist and falling with her onto the bed. " I don't think you'll have anything to worry about Red, the two of them are being very conservative of the hot water."

Ginny scrunched up her nose in confusion, " what do you mean, the two of them?" Blaise raised a knowing eyebrow and she gagged," Oh for the love of Merlin, I use that shower!"

" I think you'll survive." Blaise sat up and pushed himself back and over, as he drapped one leg on either side of Ginny and using his right hand, brushed her red hair off her shoulder. He brought both his hands around her waist and buried his face in her neck, breathing deep. " So what should we do until the showers free? Exploding snap? Something to eat? I'm all yours."

She worried her bottom lips between her teeth, a habit she picked up from Hermione no doubt, as she gathered up her courage. She tilted her head to the side, allowing him better access and whispered, " mark me."

His head shot up, " WHAT?"

She sighed and spun around, " Blaise, we already went through this back at Hogwarts. I'm ready and willing to be marked, we're just waiting on you. I've wanted this for awhile now, why do you keep putting it off? Don't you want to mark me?"

" Of course I do Gin, you know that, and at the risk of sounding lame, I just didn't think it was the right time."

" And now?" She looked up into his eyes, her blue eyes round with worry, shiny from unshed tears, yet still glistening with such genuine, undeniable surety, he could no longer reject her.

" Is the perfect time," he softly replied, as he placed slow, heart-stopping kisses on her lips. He eyes blackened over immediatly and his gums tingled as his canines lowered, this wasn't going to take long. He'd been putting it off for so long, that his mind went blank and his body took over. He roughly grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and yanked it over her head, throwing it behind him. He grabbed the back of her head and tilted it to the side, licking a trail from the bottom of her neck, to her earlobe, nipping it lightly with his teeth. He began his decent back down her neck, when his body convulsed with a violent tremor when he reached the juncture between her neck and shoulder. He pulled back, and looked her deep in the eye. She nodded slightly, and he opened his mouth wide, giving her a view of the fangs one last time before he swiftly and roughly, bit down on her neck, piercing her skin.

Ginny howled in pain, Hermione had been right. Suddenly Blaise was yanked off her by some invisible force, and her body immediatly began heating up. Stars dancing infront of her eyes, dizzy with delirium from the fever, she looked to her side where Blaise was drifting off in slumber and whispered, " I love you."

" I love you too," he whispered, wrapped his arms around her waist and both fell asleep quickly, shower forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~

" What was that howling?" Ron asked, his eyes darting around the livingroom where he sat with Pansy, on the couch, her head in his lap on a pillow, while he gently stroked her hair.

" Suppose it was that dog Granger kept going on about at Draco's house," she shrugged, her eyelids heavy with sleep.

" There's no dog here Pans," Ron said, looking down at her oddly.

" You do have neighbors, maybe one of them owns one," she answered, " I'm gonna fall asleep right here if you keep playing with my hair," she mumbled sweetly, and he smiled lovingly down at her.

" That would wrong?" he asked, laughing slightly.

She laughed too and mumbled, " as long as I'm in your arms, everythings alright." She yawned and closed her eyes, sleep taking over. Ron yawned as well and leaned his head against the back of the couch, thinking that a nap didn't sound so bad. Whatever they had to do, could clearly wait until morning. He had the woman he loved, curled up around him, softly snoring. To hell with the world, he wasn't going anywhere tonight.