"I'm done. Let's go ho-" David cut himself off as soon as he turn around after securely locking the door. His green eyes staring at the unrecognizable brown orbs. His bushy brows furrow in confusion at the unfamiliar person in front of his workers.

"Who are you?" He ask. Eyeing warily Evan as he approach him.

"You don't know him?" Scotty asked David in disbelief. David frown at him.

"Should I?"

"David, he's the famous Evan Fong. You know? The heir of the best gaming company all over the world?" Lui described while pointing at Evan. David remain his frown as he stare back at Evan.

"Never heard about him. Anyway, what does a guy like him here in this kind of place?" Jonathan could sense the awareness of David around his husband. He's even more wary when his husband step forward and open his mouth.

"I'm Jonathan's-"

"Relative!" Jonathan cut Evan off as he step between the two. Evan raise his brow at him.

"A relative?" David ask. Jonathan just nodded in response. Afraid to say something that might cause trouble. David stare at Jon then back to Evan before his eyes widen.

"Wait, you're the guy I bumped with in the hospital right?" David ask as he suddenly recognize Evan. Evan thought about it for a second before he finally remember.

"Yes." Evan simply answer. David sheepishly smile as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that. I guess you're also there for Jon?"

Evan look down and just nodded. Well, he's the reason why Jon was there at the first place.

"I'm David. Jonathan's friend. Are you here to pick him up?" David kindly ask.

"Yeah. Lance was in a vacation so he can't be the one to pick him up." Evan replied. David nodded in confirmation.

"Can we leave now?" Lui blurted out of the blue. Everyone look at him startled. He raise his brow questioningly.

"What? It's almost 9 and we still have work tomorrow." He reasoned out. Jonathan study his face and he could see tiredness and slight irritation to his coworker. Everyone else nodded amd agree to it.

"Yeah. I guess we should go home now. It's a pleasure meeting you, mr. Evan." David said and offer his hand for a handshake. Evan accepted it and nodded in affirmation. They shake hands for a few seconds before letting go of each other. Jonathan watch as David and Lui started to walk towards the car parked near the cafe.

"Aww man! I want to talk with mr. Fong!" Kryoz whined as he follow the two. Not liking that he didn't even get to have a conversation with his idol. Scotty agreed but didn't say anything as he walk beside Kryoz towards his own motorcycle. Jonathan look away from the four figure getting far away from them and just in time to saw Brock walk towards Evan and patted his back before whispering something that only the two of them could hear. He saw Brock warmly smile as Evan simply nodded in response. Brock look towards him and said his goodbye. He said his farewell as well before walking towards his husband.

"Let's go?" He offer. Evan nodded and they went to the black and yellow car parked in front of the shop.

As the married couple drive back to their place, Jonathan couldn't help but break the silence.

"Why did you pick me up?" He ask as he look at his husband who's driving. Evan side glance him as he made a right turn.

"It's already late so obviously I want to make sure you get home safe." Evan simply answer with a blank face like it was the most obvious reason why he's there at the first place. Jonathan doesn't know if he should be glad that the other care for his safety or offended that he's being treated like a kid who can't protect himself from strangers. He decided to choose the second one.