092. peter parker

imagine...

━━▲━━

"It's okay, Peter. I'm used to it." You sighed, disappointedly pushing a piece of stray hair behind your ear. Waving the apologies away with a simple hand movement, you pressed a small kiss to his cheek before turning towards the table filled with snacks.

Believing Peter was gone and out of the gym, you allowed a few warm tears to roll down your cheeks. Maybe crying over a boy was stupid, but when it was your boyfriend who was pushing you away for something he couldn't tell you brought extreme worry on your shoulders.

Not feeling up to being in such a lively place, you turned around with complete readiness to go back home, flop onto your bed, and cry.

However, your sniffling stopped when you noticed that Peter was still there. As soon as he noticed the puffiness of your eyes and the tears, his expression completely softened.

"I'm-I'm sorry." He whispered, bringing his thumb up to wipe your tears away. His brown eyes stared down into yours, regret engraved in his irises. "If it makes you feel better, I'll explain everything to you later tonight. I promise it's nothing bad, I love you with all my heart."

━━▲━━

author's note

GUYS I FINALLY HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH QUEER EYE MY HEART IM IN LOVE

ALSO!! WE REACHED 50K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOUUU

serious question now :

If I DID do some type of giveaway for celebrating would y'all want an iTunes card or summ like amazon? lmao idk hmu

I really want to do something bc I've been really loving doing things for people it just makes my heart happy aGh :,) I'm deadass serious

thank you i love u ❤️❤️