Part 14

~K'Ilana pov~
I woke up laying on Trey's lap, he was still knocked out. I looked over to see a sleeping Ar'mon laying on the other couch, I laughed but I made sure I was quiet." I went to my bathroom 👇🏽👇🏽 and I took a quick shower.

" I went to my bathroom 👇🏽👇🏽 and I took a quick shower

I then went to my closet and grabbed an outfit

I did my makeup and threw my hair in a ponytail 👇🏽

I walked down to the living room still seeing Ar'mon and Trey sleeping on the couch

I walked down to the living room still seeing Ar'mon and Trey sleeping on the couch. Since it was cold as hell in my house I went to my hall closet and got them some blankets. I neatly put the blankets on them, then I grabbed my phone and stuck it in my bra heading out of the house. I ran to K'Alany's car and started it up, I went to my uncles car shop to see if my car was ready. Heyyyy I said as I ran to my uncle."  Heyy my big Lani-bear he said as he picked me up." Is she done, I asked as I lightly touched it."
Almost, I have to put in the last paint of coat, she should be done tomorrow though." Ok great how much do I need to pay you? Um since I need to pay for the parts I used, about $80,000. Ok here you go *gives money* ok I should get going but thank you so much, I said as I gave him a big hug." You welcome, he said smiling."
*In car*
I decided to text Trey and tell him where I went.
Me: Hey, idk if your awake yet but I had to go to the car shop but I'll be back in about an hour❤️
*no reply*
Welp I guess he's still sleeping. I decide to hit up Walmart and grab some food to cook for Ar'mon and Trey.
*At walmart*
I grab my vlogging camera and I walk inside Walmart. I shop for about an hour when a group of fans come toward me. Holy shit, your Trey's girlfriend a couple of kids say. She isn't just Trey's girlfriend she is also The incredibly beautiful K'Ilana Knight, a light skin guy comes over and says." Well thank you I said to him and yes I am Trey's girlfriend, I laughed a little." I turned the vlogging camera toward the group of friends and they all say their snapchats and instagrams.
*After walmart*
I turn on Capable by Ar'mon and Trey.
She wave it side to side like a ocean
Shawty bounce it bounce it explosion.
I started singing and dancing to it.
*At home*
I walked in my house to see Ar'mon and Trey playing music on my tv and turning up, I smile and laughed at them while I walked to my kitchen putting the bags down. I walked into the living room while Bounce Dat was playing, y'all know me I'm the turn up queen so I had to stop and twerk, Trey saw me and he had to come up behind me. Kasia came busting in the house loud as fuck, AYEEEEEEEE AYEEEE, she yelled at the top of her lungs turning up." She started twerking wit me, Ar'mon and Trey started grinding on the floor. I stopped twerking and fell into my split and started twerking. Ar'mon and Trey looked at me then at each other, in pure shock." Trey, you got yo self a flexible one, Ar'mon said laughing." Trey hit Ar'mon. I was laying on the floor out of breathe when all of sudden Trey started Grinding on me. Kasia got out hundred dollar bills and started throwing them at me and Trey. Ar'mon was laughing and hyping Trey up.
Trey finally got off me and he helped me up, he pulled me into a big hug and started kissing me heavily. Get a room Ar'mon said." I laughed as i grabbed my camera and my laptop so I can edit. When do you make a video Trey asked?" When I was in Walmart I was vlogging, I said as I went in for a kiss." I love you Trey said as he pulled me closer to him." I love you two I said as I kissed him." I finished editing my video and I uploaded it.
*Kasia pov*
After K'Ilana, Ar'mon, Trey and I got through turning up, I walked to my room taking a hot shower and changing into this 👇🏽

I know these are booty shorts but oh well Imm show my ass off today 😂😂 I brushed my teeth and walked back downstairs, everyone was sitting on the couch with Netflix on

I know these are booty shorts but oh well Imm show my ass off today 😂😂 I brushed my teeth and walked back downstairs, everyone was sitting on the couch with Netflix on. K'Ilana was cuddled up next to Trey when all of a sudden K'Alany bursted in the house slamming the front door and her bedroom door. K'Ilana jumped up and went to K'Alany's room I just sat down on the couch next to Ar'mon and got on my phone. Aren't you gonna go check on her Trey asked?" Sometimes it's better if her sister is in there. They have a thing where it's sisters only, they have always had that, it excludes other family only them. As I was talking K'Yanie storms in the house slamming the front door but this time she walks in the kitchen. I sighed. Why are y'all still here shouldn't you be at home not in my house, K'Yanie said in a rude tone." K'Ilana bursted through K'Alany's room door. LISTEN HERE LIL BITCH YOU DONT GET TO SAY SHIT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO K'ALANY." DONT EVER COME AT AR'MON AND TREY LIKE YOU GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM GO SIT YO SKINNY ASS DOWN AND LOSE THE DAMN ATTITUDE, I MAY NOT BE MOM BUT I DID RAISE YOUR ASS AFTER SHE LEFT AND I REFUSED TO HAVE YOU ACT LIKE A HEARTLESS BITCH, K'Ilana screamed at the top of her lungs." K'Yanie ran to her room crying." K'Alany came out of her room crying and hugging K'Ilana, they dropped to the floor holding each other rocking back in forth. K'Ilana then started breathing heavily, as tears poured down her face she was holding her chest and her throat. K'Ilana was having a massive panic attack, she kept telling K'Alany she couldn't breathe. Call 911 Trey, K'Alany said as she was bawling her eyes out." K'Yanie ran out the room seeing K'Ilana passing out she ran over to K'Ilana with tears streaming down her eyes, she looked to see if K'Ilana had a pulse, she barely has a pulse. SHE'S DYING, K'Alany said as she cried holding her sister in her arms. They otw Trey said as he ran up to K'Ilana holding her in his arms. He saw blood pouring from her stomach, her stitches must've reopened when she fell, Trey said as tears streamed from his eyes."

A/N what happened to K'Ilana will she live?
what happened to cause her to have a panic attack?
Will her sisters be alright??