Author's Note #1

~Hey guys, I just have some things to say. I was looking at the comments and I actually do look through them eventually and something caught my eye. I just gotta get this out there, that if you don't like what someone comments on my story, don't go off and start an argument. You don't have to be so disrespectful when trying to get your point across. If you have any mean comments to say to another reader, don't say it. Bet you wouldn't like it if someone said those things to you. The point is to keep your opinions to yourself because I hated having to read that. I'm not trying to take sides or anything, because I don't know you all on a personal level. I'm not gonna say any names, and you know who you are, so just stop it because if this happens again I will report you, or better yet I'll set you straight. I'm usually a nice person, but I will say that I have had my moments that would make anyone piss their pants. So if you read all of this, thank you for dealing with my rant and if you didn't you can go stuff it. 

Onto the better things: I'm gonna try to have an update ready by tomorrow if I have any free time. I love that most of you all are so supportive of my book. So until next time my dudes. ~