Chapter 6- Fish boy

We were eating dinner and celebrating that I was pregnant. You wouldn't believe how much food I ate. I could have sworn that I ate a horse worth. We aren't staying long. We are leaving tomorrow before lunch because I'm meeting with some friends to tell them the news. After eating they decided to get in the pool. Since I'm still skinny I can fit into my swim suits. Yay. (Swimsuit above^^) And of course Eugene looked smexy as always (a/n u guys do know what smexy is pretty much sexy but better right??) Eugene was already outside and I had just gotten dressed. The swimsuit was new and I figured he would like it. His family went to bed because they had an eventful day too. So it would be just him and I. I grabbed my speaker, my phone, and my towel, put on my slides and walked out of the backyard sliding doors. I of course had my cover up over my swim suit so he couldn't see my swim suit yet. I watched as he glided underwater swimming to where I was standing on the concrete. He came up, eyes closed as he put his hair back and out of his face. I quickly bluetoothed my phone to my speaker and pressed play. And it was just my luck that birthday sex came on first and I wasnt gonna skip it because Eugene just so happens to love this song. I slowly slipped off the cover up to see Eugene staring with his eyes wide and mouth open in awe. "See something ya like fish face," I said smirking knowing he hates that name. He nods his head. I trod over to the diving board. I decide to do a somersault. I put my hands over my head and flip into the water. The water felt amazing. I swam to the shallow end where Eugene was. As soon as I came up he kissed me. We just swam around for a while and I got tired so i was about to go inside but I got an idea. I swam over to Eugene and started kissing his neck. I started moaning in his ear. Then. I took his trunks and underwear, grabbed my stuff, his stuff and ran inside. I ran to our room on the second floor and walked out onto the balcony. "Are you kidding me y/n,"Eugene said with a laugh. "Well you tell me fish boy. Becaaauuuse it looks like you are stuck in the pool with no trunks, no underwear, and no towel,"I said. "How the hell am I supposed to go inside? My parents are watching tv in there. And you decided to make me hard and now I have a boner,"Eugene said with a whine. "Hm. Looks like you will have to streak,"I said. He started to get out of the pool and cover his junk. I ran down the stairs and started videoing. Eugene started running at the speed of light. A bit too fast. There was a puddle of water from where I walked in. I could see the events that were about to take place in my head. He started running towards me when he slipped on the puddle and fell to the floor face first. I laughed my ass off while running up the stairs as fast as possible. I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom to take a shower remembering to lock the door so he couldn't take my clothes. I sent the video to the rest of the try guys knowing they would get a kick out of it. But I mean. Payback is a bitch. What did he do to me you may ask. We were about to leave to come here and he pranked me by saying that he wasn't sure he wanted to raise the kid anymore. So this is how I got him back. I took my shower and went back to our room. Eugene was watching the latest try guys video laughing his but off. "Hey babe," I said. "Wanna see your new one hit wonder." He looked at me with a confused look. I pulled out my phone and showed him the video of him. He wasn't mad at all. He laughed his ass off along with me. Once it was over I got a text. I looked at Covered and said,"Keith said nice ass." Eugene his his face. We cuddled and fell asleep purely happy.

Aaah. I haven't written in a long Time.  Hope this is good. Thank you guys for all the support I love you guys so much. Eerrmerrgeeerrrhhh.
What was your favorite part of this chapter? Let me knooow