Vote: War against Atlas or Peace

Hey guys, I have a vote for you and tithe vote is War or Peace. In future chapters Jaune's faction will soon be discovered by Atlas and Beacon.

Here are the choices

1. War- When Ozpin along with Jaune's Sisters, Glynda, RWBY, (J)NPR, and CFVY finds Jaune's location and Ironwood tags along with two Atlas cruisers. When Jaune gets the information that they have been discovered and Ironwood brings two of his cruisers with him, Jaune then tells his troops to mobilize and to get one of the CSS to battle against the two cruisers which resulted in showing Atlas that they are inferior Covenant's Arc victory, with Ozpin along with Jaune's Sisters, Glynda, RWBY, (J)NPR, and CFVY and Ironwood surrounded by Jaune's troops taking them to custody. They will be brought to the Covenant's Arc capital showing them the tech they possess and the civilians around them. When Jaune reveals himself to the be the leader of The Covenant's Arc.

1. Peace- When Ozpin along with Jaune's Sisters, Glynda, RWBY, (J)NPR, and CFVY finds Jaune's location and Ironwood joins in, Jaune sends his squad of Banshees to intercept them and negotiate them to surrender or they will be GLASSED! After the negotiations they will be brought to the Covenant's Arc capital showing them the tech they possess and the civilians around them. And When Jaune reveals himself to the be the leader of The Covenant's Arc the Group will be in shock that one of the Beacon students would be a leader of a nation.

And here's another choice, Ironwood then negotiate Jaune for a trade deal for the plasma weapons, his tech, vehicles and ships. What should Jaune's do?

A. Accept the trade deal?

B. Decline the trade deal?

You decide! Confirm the vote in 2 days so you better vote quickly!