Chapter 6

hey sorry (again) i'm gonna try uploading more  soo here chapter 6 and it's just Amilia's POV since it about flashbacks.

welp on with the show!!!

Amilia's POV

' Ughhh!!! what the hell was that Amilia' I sited at my bed literally pulling my hair out.
'you just had a "moment" with your bully ' I was arguing with myself of what happened between me and Isabella a few hours ago.
' but I like her and she may like me-'
' don't say stupid things remember of what all the things she did to you'

Tears started flowing down my face. I started remembering all the things she did to me ... all does horrible things she did... why do I like her.

°Flashback°

It was my second week of school and I already started hating it    (A/N who doesn't 😑) I'm starting to get bullied and guess by who?   (A/N  who?) The queen bee herself   (A/N *gasp*) ( readers- shut up!!!) ( A/N aight aight geezz *pouts*).

I was walking down the hall trying to spot my best friend but their were to many people. I gave up and started walking to my looker when the next thing you know I heard a bang and laughter filled the halls, my back started hurting and their was something all over my upper body. I lifted my head and upended my eyes but I immediately closed it back. the slushie burned my eyes and it stated watering.

" Awww look the loser started crying " It was a voice I knew all to well the past week.

" You looked a little thirsty soo I brought you some slushie but I tripped " I knew better than to believe that after all you could basically hear the lie in it.

I wiped the slushie out of my eyes and looked up I was greeted by a angel but under that halo was horns. She had a sickening grin you could literally see how sharp her teeth was.  (A/N like does kind of monsters *shiverse*😱)  (readers- we told you to shut up😡) (A/N you can't tell me what to do *stikes toung out) (readers- *grouns* 😔)

I quickly got up and made my way to the restroom with tears threatning to fall. That whole day my clothes were coverd in purple stain and I had to lie to my parents.

°End of Flashback°

' why me why me why me'  I said over and over again in my head.

I was remembering all does horrid memories. ' GOD!! why did I fall for the spawn of satan' (A/N and I should know how? 🙄)

' she's just messing with you '  ' don't trust her '    ' she's just planning something '

I was alone with my thoughts in a dark room and it keeps getting worse. I'm tired and I have school tomorrow. I am arguing with myself which is never good.  I laid in my bed with these thoughts overcoming me, I drifted of to sleep with flashbacks of what happened years ago. Soon after I feel asleep with tears still running down my face.

--------------------------------

Sup me again sorry the chapter is so short next will be longer hope you like it.

sorry for grammar mistakes.

till next time  Bye.