interview #26 @lilbecwriter

1 what's your favorite movie?

Pride and Prejudice

2 what's your favorite book?

I'll go modern: Discovery of Witches

3 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

What I would give to sit down and have a pint with James Joyce! He was an utter genius. I wouldn't care what he told me.

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I think I love Christmas best. Trees and light and coziness. The atmosphere is unchallenged. 

5 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love that there is this giant community of readers who aren't prejudiced about a writers background. It's a wonderful family to have discovered.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

This is difficult. I'm not sure who my favorite celebrity is. I'd probably pick Anna Kendrick because she's funny, not to say that she's my favorite.

7 if you gained a publishing deal, how would you celebrate ?

If I gained a publishing deal, I'd probably cry. Then I'd have to go get a giant, fabulous meal at my favorite place and toast a few times!

8 how would you advise a Wattpad newbie?

I feel like I am a Wattpad newbie! So I'd say to just have fun and get involved! You won't regret it.

9 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course I am! These stories are my babies, and there's always a burst of joy when someone else loves them like you do.

10 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Well, mine is a lot more adaptable than most. I have an 8 month old and three step kids so I write most when the three are at their other home and also during naps.

11 what's your dream vacation?

Scotland and then Norway to see the Northern Lights.

Request time!

Dream Walkers is a magic realism fantasy that is heavily influenced by indigenous myth and real history

Dream Walkers is a magic realism fantasy that is heavily influenced by indigenous myth and real history. It's a story that proves how unique we all are, and will make you think, "What if?" Two women are connected through dreams and a prophecy they have no idea exists. Will they accept their light magic and the enormous task of being a prophetess? 

Read to find out.....