10. Already Whipped

As you walked out of UA with Bakugou, you heard someone yell "KACCHAN!"

The green haired kid who fought Bakugou during the combat ran out the doors, panting. "Oh, (L/n)-san. Hello."

You awkwardly waved back as Deku ran towards your friend. "Kacchan!"

You turned towards the blonde as he sighed. "What?"

"Can I talk to you..." The timid boy looked back at you. "...in private?"

"It won't take long at all, Kacchan! I promise!" Deku begged.

"Bakugou-san, go hear him out. The dinner can wait." You sided with the green-haired boy.

"You owe me for this, shitty girl. Die." Katsuki said.

You sat down and waited, but was interrupted by an erratic looking guy. "You're from Class 1-A, right?"

'Could've sworn I saw him today.'

You tapped into your memory while he nodded. "Kaminari Denki. I would be using pickup lines on you right now if Bakugou wasn't so whipped."

You laughed. "(L/n) (Y/n). It's just your imagination. That jackass has too much pride to acknowledge me."

He shrugged. "I don't think so. The boy waited for 2 hours in the your hospital room, alone. I mean, I understand. You're really attractive, and...so far easy to talk to."

"Okay, Kaminari-san, let's see what you've got. Spew some of those pickup lines at me."

"Well then, um, (L/n), are you flappy bird? Cause I wanna tap you all night."

You smiled slightly. "Nice."

"Okay, what about 'I heard you need a STUD. Well I got the STD's and all I need is U'." Denki fired another one.

This time you laughed loudly. Your small talk with Kaminari was interrupted by a loud, brash voice. "I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!"

"Well, that's Bakugou, as well as my cue to leave." Denki said. "See you tomorrow?"

"Definitely. I'd like to hear some more of those pick-up lines." You said as Bakugou came your way.

"Shitty girl, why are you talking with this extra? Let's fucking go, the food won't just order itself." Katsuki growled.

Noticing the awkward tension, Kaminari laughed nervously, one hand behind his back.

Bakugou then glared at Kaminari. "Shitty girl doesn't wanna talk to you."

You and Kaminari both sweatdropped. "I can speak for myself, Bakugou-san. Sorry, Kaminari-san, I'll see you tomorrow."

Kaminari nodded back. You grabbed Katsuki's arm. "Alright you tsun, let's go."

"About time, that fucking Deku made me hungrier." Katsuki complained, ever-so-slightly red due to skin-to-skin contact as you walked past UA's gates.

"BAKUGOU, YOU'RE SO WHIPPED!" Kaminari screamed from the campus.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou flipped the bird at him before mustering a 'hurry up, shitty girl.' and running away, a little bit more red dusting his face.