"I knew it was you from the second you covered my eyes."

"Sure you did." She says and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I did. I know your perfume."

"Damn it." She says with half a smile and I shake my head and kiss her.

"Where are you headed?" I ask when we pull apart.

"To meet my friends. Where are you going?" She asks.

"Nowhere. I'm waiting for my friends to come out of the store."

"Oh. Can I meet them?" She says with a smile.

"Why do you want to?" I ask.

"Because they're your friends. Please babe?" She says with her little pout. I roll my eyes but nod my head.

"I don't care." Her smile widens and she kisses me.

"You think they'll like me?" She asks.

"What's not to like?" She kisses me again and I pull her against me.

"What do we have here?" I hear Chris say and Hanna pulls away.

"Chris, Travis. This is my girlfriend Hanna. Hanna, Chris and Travis. " I introduce them and Hanna waves at them. Travis waves back and Chris nods.

"Are you straight lesbian? Because if you're not you can call me when you get tired of Lauren." Hanna laughs and I punch him the chest. We all start talking for a little while then Hanna had to leave. Travis and Chris say bye to Hanna then walk ahead.

"So I'll see you tonight right?" I ask.

"Yeah. Your place right?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to pick something up?" She asks.

"Sure. Whatever you're in the mood for." She nods.

"Okay. I'll see you tonight." I kiss her quickly and we both walk off in our different directions. After I catch up with Chris and Travis we keep walking to Chris's.

Mani's P.O.V.

It's really weird that Lauren is in a relationship. I mean I never expected it and definitely not so suddenly and now she's been with this girl for a while. I don't know how long exactly but I know it's been at least two months. I'm...I don't know how I feel about it. It's irritating, that I do know. All Lauren talks about is Hanna. Hanna this, Hanna that. That is beyond annoying. I guess I'm happy she's happy but...I'm just trying to adjust I guess.

Today I decided to break up with Arin. I can't keep him in this relationship when I have some things I need to sort out with myself. I called him over to talk 30 minutes ago and I hear his car pull up in my driveway. I go to the door and open it before he knocks. He smiles at me and hugs me then I move aside to let him in.

"So what do we need to talk about?" He asks and I sigh. He's always straight to the point. That's something I've always liked but sometimes hate too.

"Well...I think we should break up." I say and he sighs and shakes his head.

"I knew this would happen one day." He says with a nod.

"So did you and Lauren sort things out?" I look at him confused and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Why would Lauren have anything to do with this?" I ask.

"Because you love each other. I see it in your eyes, the way you two are around each other, the stolen glances and longing stares. I'm not an idiot." I sigh and shake my head.