~ Break up ~

Lisa POV:

How will I tell him?

Me: oppa your now a senior and you have serious exam coming up, I don't want to be a distraction to you,  let's break up! * reading from a paper*

Bobby: what! 

He scream all the students look at us.

Me: I'm sorry oppa.

I tap his shoulder .

Bobby: yah ... it only been two weeks since we start dating,  how can you break up with me that easily.
Me: uhhhh i said sorry.
Bobby: it's not about my exam tell me?

(Talk by the other students watching them )

She start again.

I don't understand why boy like her.

She's so hot.

She's so pretty too.

If they break up I will ask her to date me .

.
.
.

Me: yes,  I don't care about your stupid exam you're just annoying me how you always try to play it cool in front of other and you don't even love me you just want look popular because you date one of the blackpinks but you're so stupid.

I turn on my heels and walk away but he yell from behind.

Bobby: I love you Lisa and I won't let you along never ,  I will never give up on you.

Fuck he's so annoying.

In class:

Jennie: YAAAA everyone is taking , you break up with Bobby.
Me: yes he's so annoying.
Rosè: you were to hard on him.
Me: it is because of your stupid speech you gave me.
Rosé: YAAAA you're the one who's stupid, I mean you read it from a paper how would he believe you.

Suddenly someone come and put his arm on Jennie shoulder , well not someone but Taehyung .

He is Jennie childhood friend but Jennie hate him so much because he's so annoying.

Jennie: YAAAA taehyung do you want die?
V : sorry love, I just miss you.

Jennie just hit him on the stomach with her elbow like she always do and go to her class letting his screaming in pain .

V: is she mad?
Rosé: yes, she hate when you call her like this, it reminder her of mino.
V: anyway, is it true Lisa.
Me: yeah, why?
V: wow everyone is talking about how cool you was.
Rosé: and about how stupid she was too.
Me: guys drop it the teacher is here , go to your sit taehyung .

Everyone sit down .

So let me explain to you.
Me rosé Jennie and jisoo are named blackpink we are the prettiest girl of school.

Everyboy want date us, but well jisoo Unni is dating Jin oppa who is from BTS.
And rosé like jimin oppa he is from BTS too but it's a secret she didn't tell him yet.

And Jennie she was dating mino oppa he's so cool and handsome but he is a player and he cheated on her  that's why she dumped him , he is from other school.

And finally BTS are the star of the school cool and handsome boy all the girl dream about them they are 7 but I only know 6 of them.

Because it's my first year and it just been a few weeks since we start studying .

V said that the 7 members is just absent , still in a vacation and even if he wasn't he don't really like coming to school.

Well anyway this my life, not easy right .

Hi guys ,

How are you all doing ?

It's me the author in 2020 , I'm just correcting some mistakes cause my English really improved since I start writing and here I'm trying to make this book a little bit more perfect cause I see that a lot of you like it.

Thank you all for allllll your love and likes and I'm so happy that we army blink have a place where to come and jam on our favourite K-pop idols .

Thank you , love you all 💕

Also : stay safe at home with all what's going on the world .

Stay safe, please stay at home and protect yourself .

honorable mentions :

Bobby

Mino:

Mino: