12.

Should I?

Or shouldn't I?

I held my phone in my hands.
Should I call him?

What if he doesn't pick up, or he just doesn't wanna talk. Maybe he wants to ignore me.

I sighed and fell on my bed. I can't be sure if he picks up, but I can be sure that he will talk to me, if he stands right in front of me.

I stood up and made my way to ryans house. My hands began to sweat and the short walk, turned out to be a 30- minute walk, because I turned around a few times.

After the fifth time I turned around again I sighed and just stood still. I don't even have the balls to face him.

I don't know what I'm going to tell him when I'm there. I haven't thought of that yet.

Should I apologise? But for what? I don't really know why I should feel sorry, but I had the feeling I have to. I was the one pushing him away and walking home crying, followed by my mental breakdown. Ok, maybe I have a reason to apolo-

"Brendon, why are you walking back and forth?", a familiar voice asked behind me.

"I-Im n-not", I stuttered seeing Ryan standing right in front of me.

"You are. I saw you for the past fifteen minutes walking back and forth", he chuckled.

"Oh", I mumbled looking at the ground.

"Actually I just wanted to go to you, till I remembered I dont even know where you live so I stayed here for the past twenty minutes till I saw you coming", he said scratching his neck.

"R-really? I-I w-wanted t-t-to a-ap-apologise", I stuttered even harder than normal. I immediately felt the heat in my cheeks, why can't I just talk normal?

"For what? I should apologise, I ignored you these past weeks, and I caused all of this. I don't know what you had to do with this boy, but I'm sorry for mentioning it", he said stepping closer.

I didn't respond to him, it wasn't his fault, or was it? I mean, he caused my mental breakdown, but I was the person who had the mental breakdown.

"I-Its f-fine", I said giving him a small smile.

"Really?"

"Really."

He narrowed his eyes, but I didn't know why.

"You didn't stutter", he said with a bright smile.

My eyes widened and I just grinned.

"Wanna go to my house? We can talk a bit and everything", he said.

I nod and we went to his. I didn't even notice the weird faces people around us made, no, I just saw Ryan next to me.

******

We hit over 100 reads?! How? This story isn't even that good written?! Thank you sooo much!!

And please check out my other ryden story! Its way longer and better written than this one, I can guarantee you!

<3